Made it home safe

KvHotDog4

Registered
Dad and I just got home, I figured I would start the safely home thread. It was great meeting everyone and I hope to see you all at next years bash. I will post pics tomorrow right now I have a super HOT girlfriend waiting :drool: C-ya

It was good to meet you both last night. Glad you got home safe. :thumbsup:

Here are the pics the first few are just of the bikes on Friday morning at the CROT for breakfast.
(Sorry about the quality on some of these pics I used a camera phone)
SSPX0053.jpg

SSPX0054.jpg

At the Fontana Dam before heading up to Bridal Falls.
SSPX0056.jpg
SSPX0057.jpg

Then lunch on the way to the falls, the leader of this trip (twobrothersbusa) didn't think too much of the group and he showed it with his lunch selection :laugh:
SSPX0058.jpg

I don't remember the name of this water fall but its the one we stopped at before bridal falls.
SSPX0059.jpg
SSPX0061.jpg
SSPX0062.jpg
SSPX0063.jpg
SSPX0064.jpg
SSPX0065.jpg
SSPX0066.jpg

I noticed a big hole under the falls and it made me think what in the world held up all this rock, I got a little closer and saw this!

SSPX0068.jpg
Its the orgs very own Jet Li holding up the entire rock formation wow :poke::laugh: (Sorry about the blur but you get the idea)

This little guy was going crazy happy with all the people around so it seemed picture worthy.
SSPX0060.jpg

Then it was time for dad and I to head back home, we chose to go back over the skyway instead of through the dragon for the view. Didn't take alot of pics because we still had 5 hours of riding ahead of us.
SSPX0069.jpg

Had a great ride with everyone, its great to finally know some people with sport bikes that don't feel like they have to drive stupid and show off, it was great meeting everyone and I look forward to next years bash :thumbsup:

SSPX0053.jpg

SSPX0054.jpg

SSPX0056.jpg

SSPX0057.jpg

SSPX0058.jpg

SSPX0059.jpg

SSPX0060.jpg

SSPX0061.jpg

SSPX0062.jpg

SSPX0063.jpg

SSPX0064.jpg

SSPX0065.jpg

SSPX0066.jpg

SSPX0068.jpg

SSPX0069.jpg

Glad you guys had a good time. Fine wine dinners for all at the Spring Bash....we only get Mickey Dees for the Fall sessions. :laugh:

Dad and I just got home, I figured I would start the safely home thread. It was great meeting everyone and I hope to see you all at next years bash. I will post pics tomorrow right now I have a super HOT girlfriend waiting :drool: C-ya

Glad you made it home safe! Now the question is waiting for what? ??? :laugh:

Kevin, thanks for hanging out with us, we thoroughly enjoyed every mile.

Get your welder ready for the anouncement thats coming soon about the spring bash. :laugh:

Kevin, it was great meeting you- remember... 87! Next time, why don't you bring the smoking hot girlfriend so that she doesn't have to wait? LOL!

Next time, why don't you bring the smoking hot girlfriend so that she doesn't have to wait? LOL!

Sounds good to me, she would have came to this one but she had to work. It was kinda my fault though I didn't decide to go until Tuesday, last minute decision when I saw an opportunity to get off work I took it lol

Back