M4 Slip Ons Best price???

StwBusa

Banned
I want to get these slip ons.... Who has the best price for them?? I see them many places for around $580???

For that kind of money you could get a nice used full system...slip ons are crap....waste of money...that's my $.02.

Well firstly thanks for your opinion:beerchug:
Brief summation on this maybe.... I like the look of a twin system as I think it maintains the balanced look of the bike.. The M4 sounds great (IMO) looks great.. Produces a small increase in power ..are lighter than stock by 21 pounds... All in all I like them... I want them....

Brief summation on this maybe.... I like the look of a twin system as I think it maintains the balanced look of the bike.. The M4 sounds great (IMO) looks great.. Produces a small increase in power ..are lighter than stock by 21 pounds... All in all I like them... I want them....

You can buy a Vance&Hines universal header, it fits all slip ons and the stock mufflers. It'll save you a few pounds and get rid of the catalytic converter(that thing puts off way too much heat) A memeber here has one with the M4's tuned by Johnny Cheese, it made around 190 hp(if you search there's a video of him tuning the bike). I've seen the M4's on ebay for just under $500 shipped, and the header is $400 to $450.

Good for you Buster! :thumbsup:

Call Kyle Martin at M4 972-481-9300

Kyle is a great guy, know him well. You'll get Kyle himself at this number. Chat with him about exhaust and your needs. IMO Kyle builds an exhaust that is second to none. Our track record bike has an M4 exhaust. I have M4 exhaust on all my bikes including two race bikes. I use the titanium midpipe and cans on my street bikes and SS on the race bikes. SS is less expensive and they crash well. Very light and looks great with a nice rich sound. If it's made by suzuki, M4 knows how to get HP.

Kyle will tell you what to expect from whatever can you choose. I have the full M4 system on my Gen II. Went from 177 hp to 184 hp with no re-mapping.

Give Kyle a call and pick his suzuki brain.

I got really lucky and picked a slightly used pair for $380 shipped from the classifieds section. Other than that, everyone seems about the same for pricing unless you call them and haggle a bit.

I love the look and sound of them. I did not feel the need for a full exhaust system and there are not any out there that look like the M4 retro anyway.

I got really lucky and picked a slightly used pair for $380 shipped from the classifieds section. Other than that, everyone seems about the same for pricing unless you call them and haggle a bit.

I love the look and sound of them. I did not feel the need for a full exhaust system and there are not any out there that look like the M4 retro anyway.

Thats cool... Do you feel the bike is any different now?? Did you get a Power Commander??

Back