Luggage options

dagwood

Registered
I am looking into picking up something to tour with. I like the Givi V46 top case and have seen pics of the Ventura rack system on busas before. I just don't like the look of panniers and want to be able to take the wife along on some weekend getaways in the near future. Does anyone here have some pics of their setup? Please include where you bought and how much. Thanks in advance.

The ventura rack system works great!!!

wheels_pics_021.jpg

No pix yet, but I have joe rocket velocity saddle bags and they work pretty well for commuting. A little too small for computers, but ok for clothes/other items.

I absolute recommend Oxford Humpback Series bags.

http://www.oxprod.com/

I am never without the tank bag and can carry more than I should with the tail and panniers (saddle bags) even without expanding them.

the pic is not great. took it with my camera phone.

baggy_busa.jpg

+1 on the Ventura set-up....
Rode many a trip Two-up using this set-up. Really works well, best of luck finding the parts to make the Givi top case work. Can be done, but might take some creative thinking to gather all the hardware necessary.
BIG GAR HARD SIDE BAG SET-UP

+1 for Oxford

I have the other brand name they sell under as an an expandable tank bag and I go weekend trips with it and  the hump.

(cut the bottom out)
DSC00258.jpg

This was quick and dirty. I've got my rain suit packed in there just in case. This way it is allways with me.

I'm sure others have done better...

-C

Thanks folks...

The Ventura System seems like the way to go, but I'm balking at the $340 price tag. And it doesn't lock.
sad.gif

Oh well, I'll figure something out...

looking at the fivestar rack
thumb_up.gif
set up any one got some pics of this set up from behind and
thumb_up.gif
side as i don,t like the mo tec the cases look to far away from the bike

thumb_up.gif

I don't have any pics but I have the RKA soft luggage. The best I ever had. They hold a bunch of stuff and once they are on, they don't move. In my opnion, the best soft luggage around.

I hope he has found something by now. It's only been 2 years since he asked

Back