Luci needs help!

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Luci had a fuel injector fail :( The guys at the shop are telling her she should replace them all as a set since she's got ~75,000 miles and is run hard.

$840 just for the injectors is a but much. Does anyone have a set of slightly used injectors laying around that they are willing to sell to Luci for a reasonable price?

check psychobike classifieds. They are always selling stock injectors because they buy upgraded ones :beerchug:

Busa injectors are priced like Busa plastics....HIGH! Hope you get her fixed up soon. At least you have a nice GSXR 750 to take out while the girl is in the shop.

Perhaps not. I would have figured they would be a more popular thing to sell on psychobike but after doing a search I cant find a single ad for injectors :dunno:

I didnt see any on ebay besides aftermarket ones.

Can't you use some Harley ones? Might make it go faster :laugh:

Let us all do some searching. I'm sure somebody can find some.

just an idea, but can you take one out and get a model and part number. you might be able to goto a regular automotive parts store and buy some there. seems crazy, but you can get spark plugs for half the price at auto zone. same part that the stealership sells.

also id call justin up at honda east. he will get you the best deal on a new set. just call and ask for him. he's a great asset to the org. i could also try to call the bike salvage here in town and see if they have some.

Seems like more than one Suzuki uses the same injector.

Part number for an 07 GenI is 15710-24F00 INJECTOR and I see this number for gsxr 600s as well as 1000s?

Back