Lucas Syn Oil Treatment in my Busa?

Chris79761TX

Registered
I have always been a big fan of Lucas oil treatment. I have always used it in everything I own with an engine. But I am not sure if I should use it in my Hayabusa. Does anyone use it in their bike? Open to all suggestions. I have mainly used it because of the extreme heat conditions when I lived in Phoenix, AZ and the west Texas weather in the summer is not much different.:oldcool:

not sure what oil isin it the guy I bought it from had it changed before I bought it. But I do know it has Synthetic in it

Lucas makes good stuff but i wouldnt use it in my busa.Just stick to a good regular bike oil and save some money

Dont think that would be good with the wet clutch. I use motol semi sin, I wont say how much cause youll think I"m crazy but I picked up a ton at the drag strip just switching to the semi sin.

I would think that that could cause a bit of slip on the clutch aspect. As said i would just get a good synthetic oil and youll be great. Theres alot of debate on it but i have been using egine ice for coolant and have had zero issues with heat even on hot days. granted im not from there. Try something like Motul 300v. I am very pleased with that

Seafoam is the only thing I add to my fuel and some folks on this forum even add it the their oil 50 miles before they change it. However, Mobil 1, AMS Oil, Rotella or Motol will be enough and anything else is a waste. Next summer Im running "ICE" coolant because some of my friends swear by it. GOOD LUCK!

Engine Ice changed my life.

Really, summer riding I used to overheat in any traffic. After Ice, never seen the gauge over 1/2.

Sorry to digress; back on topic please. :thumbsup:

Back