Anyone use LUCAS MOTOR OIL in thier bike

Red Man

Registered
ALL,

Does anyone use or has anyone tried LUCAS Oil in thier bike. I have heard positive and negative reports on this topic and would like to open a dialouge on weather or not this product is good to use or not. I have used it, but if someone has evidence to the contrary I will discontinue. Need your input on this.

I have never used Lucas oil. I have used their additives in other stuff. Lots of oil threads on here. I chose amsoil after weeks of research and using their products in other Auto's. I am a firm believer that Bike oil is different than regular auto oil. Just for giggles go to amsoils website and there is a 25- 28 page test on there where everything is broke down. I believe that cycle world did quite a lengthy test also that is available on-line.

I have never used Lucas oil. I have used their additives in other stuff. Lots of oil threads on here. I chose amsoil after weeks of research and using their products in other Auto's. I am a firm believer that Bike oil is different than regular auto oil. Just for giggles go to amsoils website and there is a 25- 28 page test on there where everything is broke down. I believe that cycle world did quite a lengthy test also that is available on-line.
I also use Ams oil full synthetic. And I have used the Lucas additive also with oil changes but never straight lucas oil.

I have used Lucas oil with no problems at all. I kind of like that it is clear. All together I have put probably 12-14000 miles with Lucas without issue.

Ive been seeing alot of people talking about this amsoil product. Ill go check out the site, I want something thats going to extend my engine wear life. I change my oil like Im supposed to but im getting up in milage(21,000+) so its time to ensure its longevity

Back