lowering

bvh56

Registered
Hi all, Im new to the board and just picked up a new 2008 Hayabusa yesterday. I want to lower front and rear. I have decided to get the adjustable rear links( not sure what brand) but im not sure about the front. I already orderd a set of heli bars for it. But from what ive seen on the forums it looks like the only thing available are the top tree that lowers the front only in inch. Is there anything else out there? Maybe Ive missed it. Im not looking for chrome or anything fancy .Just want plain black. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
You can get another triple tree(top clamp) which will enable you to slide your fork tubes through. You will be able adjust as you want.

I lowered my front with the Roland Sands tree,

DSCF0007.jpg

dam thanks for the quick response's. Who sells these items you guys speak of. does it move the handle bar forward at all?

Not on mine, it will only lower 3/4 of an inch on front and hits the clip-ons. The ones that let you slide thru move the clip-ons forward and can make your front brake lever hit the plastic filler when you turn the bars sharply

Back