lowering ???

stolen417

Registered
alright im going to lower the rear to the 3rd hole... 3 in the rear, how much does the front need to be lowered to be level... i searched for pics but cant find any... anyone post pics of this setup

You wanting"level" as in it appears level? Or level amount of drop that helps to maintain geometry?

How much drop does each hole represent vs stock? Every companies links are made to their specs.

I put mine in the 3RD hole once and it was so low it just did not feel good. I really don't see how anyone could ride one that low without rubbing. I am thinking the front would have to go down at least 1 3/4 if possible. O6+5busa has his at 1.5 in front and it is low. Not 100% sure but you might get off the tube if you go to much. Mine is now in the 2ND hole and 1.1/4 in the front. One other thing you might want to make sure of is that the part of the tube out of the tree is dead on. Mine was off .025 on one side and once we fixed it I could really tell the difference. Here is a pic of mine Best of luck

IMG00243-20110622-1509.jpg

i think im going to go 3 in the rear and 3/4 to maybe 1 up front... thats whats on the brocks black and orange bike and its sweet

Back