lowering straps

bulldog32

Registered
anyone know how to attach lowering straps to the front of an 08 i got them from Speed Needs the directions said to attach to the top of brake callipers but it doesnt allow the bolt to tighten down any advise

anyone know how to attach lowering straps to the front of an 08 i got them from Speed Needs the directions said to attach to the top of brake callipers but it doesnt allow the bolt to tighten down any advise

you can buy a mounting bracket for the strap

thanks for the advice,but instead of putting them on the brake caliper,i attached them where the reflectors used to be,did a couple test runs still comes up but no more than a couple inches with a semi hard launch

The 1st gen busa you could mount the straps to the top brake calliper bolt, but the 2nd gens are radial brakes like the GSXR1000 and require a bracket. Get the bracket is my suggestion.

thanks for the advice i will be ordering the brackets,the brocks from shnitz motorsports thanks for the link jefro

i lowered mine by raising the fork tube and it took 30 minutes. cost was 15.00for hardware..

hh.jpg

i lowered mine by raising the fork tube and it took 30 minutes. cost was 15.00for hardware..

are you on the coast, those bolts look a little rusted???

Back