Lower back pain ideas?

Search out a reputable chiropractor...I used to think they were "snake oil" till about 2 1/2 months ago when I had a druck biotch slam into the back of my tundra while I was parked at a stoplight....and the first lawyer I ever employed in my life (after the ins. co. got $hiddy with me) sent me to the chiro...and I can't say enough about how well I feel now after 3x's a week chiro for 2 months...and 80% of the goodness happened in the first 3 "adjustment sessions...my hips, shoulders and ribs are all now square unto my spine because...they aligned my spine and lower back...they also worked a lot of kinks out of my neck and upper back...my neck usta have about 40% range of motion...most notable on "Head Checks" when riding....now?...I could challenge Linda Blair!!! LOL!!!

Seriousely through...the best way I can describe it is like this...ever feel your fingers get all tensed up and stiff?...and then ya crack your knuckles and it's like instantaneous relief and you regain all the mobility back into your hands and fingers?....well it's the same deal with your spine...and a good chiro can give you that same relief and manipulate that mobility and flexibility right back into your spine...I'm 47 and I fel like I'm 20 again.
biggrin.gif

Hope that helps and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

umnik.gif
I've always had a bad back and just live with it .What helps me on the busa is to push my lower back toward the tank and my shoulders backwards and ride like that for awhile until I start to slump again.

I second the advice on the back cracker... after two days of litterley crawling from the bed to the bathroom I went to see the back doc. He showed me that my pelvis was out of alignment by some 2 inches due to muscle spasms. He explained that he was going to re-align my pelvis by twisting the lower back. Rolled one leg over the other and leaned on the top leg slowly with his 250lb frame and he heard 3 pops like cracking knuckles and the pain was gone. Went back a few days later after the muscles strecthed and did the same thing to the other side... best $150 I have ever spent.

Back