Low budget Busa is Naked..

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Just acouple pics in the mod mode.. will post more later as she's going together..

Box of goodies sitting in the garage waitng to be put on the low budget Busa..

100_1579.jpg

100_1580.jpg

100_1581.jpg

100_1583.jpg

jump9.gif
You got it.. I just started busting up when I read your post..
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Watcha doing to it Doyle? What are the other plastics for, changing color? My bike looked like that until today, I put it back together and took it out for a shakedown cruise. Had to seat the new HH pads front and rear, scuff in the new front tire, and check out the new Tsukigi cans. They sound awesome, I'm very pleased. Did you get the snow in Rock Island?

(GSXcite @ Mar. 04 2007,19:37) Watcha doing to it Doyle? What are the other plastics for, changing color? My bike looked like that until today, I put it back together and took it out for a shakedown cruise. Had to seat the new HH pads front and rear, scuff in the new front tire, and check out the new Tsukigi cans. They sound awesome, I'm very pleased. Did you get the snow in Rock Island?
PM sent

All mods are top secrete for now muhahaha..
laugh.gif

...oh, and I see some Bulbs thru the windscreen...

(GSXcite @ Mar. 04 2007,19:37) Watcha doing to it Doyle? What are the other plastics for, changing color? My bike looked like that until today, I put it back together and took it out for a shakedown cruise. Had to seat the new HH pads front and rear, scuff in the new front tire, and check out the new Tsukigi cans. They sound awesome, I'm very pleased. Did you get the snow in Rock Island?
You're going to have to change your sig now.

(DR1300R @ Mar. 04 2007,19:56) All mods are top secrete for now muhahaha..
Come on man give us a hint
beerchug.gif

Man, there is another fine azz bike in that garage that isnt gettin' any love! LOL

Back