"Love American Style" or

(WWJD @ May 03 2007,16:58) ...I'm not off my rocker...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude you are putting WAAAAAAAYYYY to much effort into this  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Be smart! DATE smart! Girls that is!

Be like Lamb and date a smart girl!

1. They have their own lives and don't need you to fulfill their needs for shelter and food!

2. Smart girls have some sense of logic.............ideally.

3. Smart girls don't just jump at the oppurtunity to date you! Usually they have to be worn down a lil! Thats because they are usually career woman and have their careers to think about too.

4. A smart girl is someone who is more intelligent than you! However smart you are........there is a girl that is smarter.

5. Date a girl for her brain and you'll never be bored with her!

So let the teasing begin.................................Lamb's girl is smarter than he!

(jjmetheny @ May 03 2007,02:31) 1. Date younger chicks

2. Date younger chicks

3. Quit bringing home the chick from the strip club
OK, i agree with 1 and 2, but what's wrong with strippers? they need love too.... Hey i can afford the stripper, it's the drugs that go with them that'll break ya j/k

Why do guy like to date younger woman? Less Baggage.

I was a big fan of the 3/100 rule in my younger days.

I see nothing BUT younger women. It's not about the baggage, it's the attitude! Yes, yes, I've gone out with all ages, some really nice older ones too, but, alas, I suffer from "Peter Pan Syndrome" and proudly plan to stay with that disorder the rest of my life. Younger women accept it without thinking twice, where as older seem to wrestle with the legitimacy of it. I don't know why. Life should be fun, with a little maintenance. Not maintenace with a little fun.

I'll "commit" but NEVER "SETTLE DOWN"
smile.gif

I'm married and have been for more than 10 years. I don't think I could go through the dating processes again.
In fact, if something was to happen to my wife I would likely stay single. I already have two daughters that control my life without adding a third party into the mix.

After reading the first post of this thread I don't know how you guys and girls out there endure the dating world.

well, MY system of dating makes it easy and fun... only if the girl allows herslef to crawl out of the rutt of conformity

Coming up on 17 years for us.

Marriage is not what everyone thinks it is. Marriage is now a contract between the couple and the state. It may include a declaration of love but that is not where it ends any more.

Fact is, you could declare love to each other and leave the state out of it, eh?

At least until you decide to have kids together. Then a marriage with the assurances offered by the state are advantageous to the kids.

Eh. Play it by ear. You and someone will decide to set up housekeeping together, however you decide to legitimize it for yourselves and you'll live happily ever after.

Just like me!!!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Don't get too complacent guys. After 27 years my wife walked in one day with papers in hand. A combination of stress over job loss for her, breast cancer for her mother, and menopause was just too much for her. She decided something had to go and I was it. I was definitely a lost ball in high weeds regarding the dating game again. I'm slowly remembering how it's done.

Dan

WAAAAAAAY to much reading going on this post.............I came in here for pics...where the heck are the pics
rock.gif
......."I now pronounce you man and PICS"........."Four score and seven...PICS.....ago our fore-fathers brought forth PICS....I hate it when they're aren't any pics.....what good is a post without PICS...ain't it the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
that they're must be PICS with a post ??.........man all that reading for NO PICS..."yer honor I'd like to plead the fifth as they're aren't any PICS !!!!!!".....man I just hate getting all the way through a big long debate of "reasonable expectation verses codependencies" for NO PICS.......Aw Man !!!!!

BTW  Trust in HIM, and "have" Faith  
bowdown.gif
, if you're attracted to someone don't try and read into her or read "her", and yes a first date is just an event we go through to see how we "feel" about "her" after the date is over.......sex or no-sex.........."MAN....no pics".....sheeesh..............

Point taken. Here's a pic of us kissing goodnight, late last night, by the car, in the parking lot.

kiss.JPG

BOY THATZ'ZA ONE DARK PARKING LOT..............
wink.gif

Did you bring your glow-in-the-dark.....nope....nope....not going to say it........well at least I got a pic....of a really dark parking lot......sheesh.......wait a minute.....if you look real close you can make out an image....see it
rock.gif
.........you're kissing..........

A MAN BABY !!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

2713793637.jpg

so, now wait a sec.... the life of being married, sittin around on the couch watching TV, arguing over the news, doing general maintenance, loosing most of the romance, and sedating into a job is more attractive than the excitement of the chase, the thrill of the catch, the high of the infatuation, and the need to maintain a high personal standard in order to attact your opposite sex? Tell me again where that thrill is?

I gotta be honest. I think marriage is a great thing and I plan on doing that one day, but 90% of what I hear married people talk about is negative. I sat at a table this weekend with NEWLY WEDS that were discussing.... no, no BICKERING over the stupidist little details of a story they were sharing - NEWLY WEDS! I said "Sounds like these two are married or something." They weren't SUPPORTING each other, they were telling the other they were wrong and providing corrections.

How is THAT attractive? ? Yeah yeah, ya get to hang out with your best, closest friend all the time, grow together, have a warm body in bed... but why are the rest of the good things so easily forgotten and taken for granted? I plan to date my wife for life. Every Friday - or whenever. If she can't accept that level of relationship commitment, then she doesn't understand how great relationships CAN be, and she's not for me.

I'm not gonna seek a "Help mate" which is what a great number of marriages, consist of, I'm seeking a "Lifetime experiences partner" to share in the LIVING of life.
smile.gif

Back