How do you just ask a girl out?

Tell her "I'm like an Amtrack train..... I pull out on time"
firedevil.gif

to our female readers.............this post is for male eyes only ..........I feel the need to reach out and help this poor man..........stop reading here please.....

Mr. pan
um.........i just cant get my head around this at all..............why mess up a good thing? Most the guys here prolly wont say this but i will......are you crazy? Unless you are ready to start a family..... free milk @ no cow = good thing. What you need to do is sit down and watch "the man show" or a few hours of "andrew dice clay" to fix this mental problem you are having. If you must bring more trouble into your life then ,as you say, man up and ask her out......if she says no, try one of the other BILLION ladies out there. I do know that most ladies like confidence.....comming across whinny and weak doesnt cut it with most ladies. Be strong and be good to your "older" friend ....she is doin you a favor.

I think WWJD is on the right track with the dog thing. Anyone who has a dog is apt to talk about their baby! I would go one step further, if you have a dog, take him or her for a walk about the same time as the person of interest walks her dog. You will find most owners will take the dog for a walk about the same time everyday. If you don't have a dog, borrow one from a friend. Tell the girl you are training your friends dog to walk on a lead, and to walk with other dogs around. Would she mind walking with you for awhile to help you with the training?
wink.gif

Or you can use Ben's line.  

"Did it hurt?...........When you fell from heaven"    
firedevil.gif

Most of the info here is good. A casual date or 2 will really give you some general idea if you'd have enough in common to pursue anything more. Find out about her. You're gonna want to know how compatible you are.

Talking about the dog is good. Pretending to be training a friend's dog bad. Starting a relationship using even slight deceit is not the way to go. If you feel like going for a walk suggest taking a walk with her and the dog in a local park or something. If nothing else the dog gives you something else to talk about or play with if the conversation runs dry.

Granted, I wouldn't take advice from me. My relationship(s) are currently in chaos. (With 1 girl, want my ex (and best friend) back, have no hope of accomplising this.)

(Rylinkus @ Jun. 21 2007,10:30) Most of the info here is good. A casual date or 2 will really give you some general idea if you'd have enough in common to pursue anything more. Find out about her. You're gonna want to know how compatible you are.

Talking about the dog is good. Pretending to be training a friend's dog bad. Starting a relationship using even slight deceit is not the way to go. If you feel like going for a walk suggest taking a walk with her and the dog in a local park or something. If nothing else the dog gives you something else to talk about or play with if the conversation runs dry.

Granted, I wouldn't take advice from me. My relationship(s) are currently in chaos. (With 1 girl, want my ex (and best friend) back, have no hope of accomplising this.)
Deceit? You gotta be shidding me. A woman is all about deceit. Ever hear of makeup, breast enlargement, girdles, pushup bras, hair extensions, platform shoes, fake nails and eyelashes, cellulite removal, hair dye, face lift, laser hair removal etc.? Lie your azz off brothers!
tounge.gif

(GSXcite @ Jun. 21 2007,11:14)
(Rylinkus @ Jun. 21 2007,10:30) Most of the info here is good. A casual date or 2 will really give you some general idea if you'd have enough in common to pursue anything more. Find out about her. You're gonna want to know how compatible you are.

Deceit? You gotta be shidding me. A woman is all about deceit. Ever hear of makeup, breast enlargement, girdles, pushup bras, hair extensions, platform shoes, fake nails and eyelashes, cellulite removal, hair dye, face lift, laser hair removal etc.? Lie your azz off brothers!
tounge.gif
You aint found the right girl then bro......

(GSXcite @ Jun. 21 2007,13:14)

tounge.gif
+1 Amen!!!!

(Rocketman @ Jun. 21 2007,13:32) Watch the movie Hitch... then go from there.

wow.gif
Yea, watch lots of movies and then hook up with a girl who hates tv. That way she doesn't say something like, "that's such a cheesy movie line."

(Rylinkus @ Jun. 21 2007,12
super.gif
)
(GSXcite @ Jun. 21 2007,11:14)

tounge.gif
You aint found the right girl then bro......
You may be right. I'll have to ask my 5 kids and 13 grandkids where I went wrong.
muscle.gif

oh yeah! "Eye Contact" VERY important. If you suck at it in everyday life, do lots of practice with other people. That's always a good time. I tought myself to just stare into the persons right eye. Works great. You get used to it after a few weeks

Never look past her or at other passing people or down or up or at your watch... just look RIGHT INTO HER EYE(S) -- that's as effective as a dozen roses and a long, "great to see you" warm hug.

I'll admit LOTBOY has some truth in his blunt reply about free milk, but as you are finding out, in the end, it's empty calories. After eating the icing on the cake for so long, you start missing the cake. I know what it's like, my buddy is finding out the hard way too. I beleive you me, I LOVE the icing.

I was going to suggest taking her for a ride on the busa and keeping the revs at about 5 grand for awhile.....

but I'm a sick puppy.....

Jusy use my line you'll be in bed before the nights over

"are your legs tired cus you been running through my mind all day'!!

Prolly just be in bed by yourself thought!!!!

(GPW @ Jun. 21 2007,09:25) Hey VA there's a concert next week....wanna go...
super.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Just kidding.....ooopps here comes the wife..
Greg, Vab wants to know if you got her PM
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Back