Need some photoshop help...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I know it's an odd request... But I need to have a picture made of me in a red Velvet dress... I'll even supply the pictures. It's a joke between the girls at the shop my date works at (She's in on it too) and me. Basically, it came about of me getting a red velvet dress to wear.
laugh.gif
If you have a better pic of a red velvet dress to use, please, feel free to use it or add to the post.

red_velvet_dress.jpg

laugh.gif
just go buy one and return it

if your smart though you wont pst the pics here
sadnews.gif

OMFG....i think i just threw up in my mouth.....
guns.gif

Ben...do I need to find you a hobby bro??
we could start with wearing MENS clothing......

guns.gif

laugh.gif
ya..so like what is this girl into exactly
laugh.gif
Long story short, one of the girls at the Sandwich shop was excited about them making Red Velvet Cake Whoopie pies. It turned into me wearing a red velvet dress somehow, and Sarah (The woman I'm dating), said she'd love to see it... Not thinking it would happen... Trust me, for the joke value of it, if I had the money, I'd buy some fake velvet and have my friend Benita make a quick dress for me...
laugh.gif
It's too much fun making others laugh.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

guns.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Long story short, one of the girls at the Sandwich shop was excited about them making Red Velvet Cake Whoopie pies. It turned into me wearing a red velvet dress somehow, and Sarah (The woman I'm dating), said she'd love to see it... Not thinking it would happen... Trust me, for the joke value of it, if I had the money, I'd buy some fake velvet and have my friend Benita make a quick dress for me...
laugh.gif
ummmm...you're welcome? I waste 5 minutes of life creating a she-male and not even a thanks! here you go toots, look better in blue:

gay_dude2.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

guns.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ummmm...you're welcome?  I waste 5 minutes of life creating a she-male and not even a thanks!  here you go toots, look better in blue:

gay_dude2.jpg
rofl.gif

YOU are one disturbed individual. remind me never to cross you
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

guns.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ummmm...you're welcome? I waste 5 minutes of life creating a she-male and not even a thanks! here you go toots, look better in blue:

gay_dude2.jpg
Sorry bro. THANK YOU so much! I'm dying over here laughing at these. Wow... I'll never be looked at the same again... And I also want to try on some dresses now... I look pretty darn good.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

By the way, I like the address the pics come from... imalone.net/gaydude
laugh.gif

Back