Someone with photoshop skills!!!

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
Sleeper Red needs some help!! Can somebody who is good at photoshop please change the color of his kanji to a red chrome or just a plain red so he can get an idea of what it will look like. Here is the link to his original thread.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/126266-red-kanji.html

black busa.jpg

:lol: Still on the fence about this are you Jesse ??? I thought you had agreed to leave her as is?

Sorry I don't even have photoshop let alone any skills....otherwise I'd have a go at it.

I have to admit though...I'd like to see what it would like like for giggles as well. Might make it POP!

I think it draws MORE attention to the wheels than the grey does.

I also had kanji's of the same size made in red chrome put them on the tank there the S was and had them clear coat it..my sides are red too....only thing I need is the red wheels and our bikes would look the same, funny...

here are the red Kanji's in action courtesy of Chuck at hwy94photo (its between hwy 93 and hwy 95 :laugh:)

I know I said leave it alone, but after seeing the photshop pic, i agree. The red helps tie the rims to the bike.

Going to have to agree!

Mine as well get ready to call Rob at Tapeworks per our phone conversation the other day Jesse. Because I think the jury is about to sway and do a 180 :laugh:

here ya go:thumbsup:It would look good....

Thanks for doing this.:beerchug: I think I'd rather leave her alone. Don't get me wrong, it looks nice but decided to keep the original ones.

I appreciate it, though. I just really wanted to see what she'd look like with the red ones.

Thanks again for your time.:beerchug:

Back