"LOST"

poke.gif
all_coholic.gif
crazy.gif

Mike's so in to this show...he's counting the minutes...
laugh.gif

I'm more of a "Desperate Housewives" kind of gal...LOST forces me to think too much LOL

Okay, so you know what I've decided about that show?

They could stick a flying pig in a scene and it'll somehow come back to be some weird part of the show...perhaps they should start figuring in some fairies or little green alien guys...

I've watched every episode of that show and I'm tired of it being so all over the place...okay, I'm done...
all_coholic.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 05 2006,06:38) Okay, so you know what I've decided about that show?

They could stick a flying pig in a scene and it'll somehow come back to be some weird part of the show...perhaps they should start figuring in some fairies or little green alien guys...

I've watched every episode of that show and I'm tired of it being so all over the place...okay, I'm done...  
all_coholic.gif
Your affliction prevents you from understanding.

Oh, I understand Gunny...I understand the writers are all high and they aren't really talking to one another...they let about 20 people come up with story lines and they're all saying behind the scenes "yeah, we'll tie that in later" *hiccup*

LOL

I like the show, but honestly, it's just too "out there" anymore...season 3 and you don't know any more than you did after watching the pilot
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(Shanling @ Oct. 05 2006,09:41) This is a TV show?
rock.gif
It's a screwy TV show LOL

Developing some cult following 'cause that's what happens with the stuff we're all "supposed to get" yet really don't, but lie and say we do... *hiccup*

Like "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 05 2006,10:00)
rock.gif

Developing some cult following 'cause that's what happens with the stuff we're all "supposed to get" yet really don't, but lie and say we do... *hiccup*

crazy.gif

laugh.gif
I clicked on the link and it took me to what looked like an "Airline" web site that claimed the company was shutting down because of some flight tragedy? Had me totally confused. I don't watch any network TV other than sports and news.

Note - Real news and sports that is!

(Shanling @ Oct. 05 2006,10:14)
rock.gif

crazy.gif

laugh.gif
I clicked on the link and it took me to what looked like an "Airline" web site that claimed the company was shutting down because of some flight tragedy? Had me totally confused. I don't watch any network TV other than sports and news.

The link is probably some cult site that's only going to put you on some wild goose chase to nothing, like the show LOL

You're far too behind to catch up now...you'll have to buy seasons 1 and 2 so you'll be up to speed, or confused...depends on how you look at it
tounge.gif

(Shanling @ Oct. 05 2006,07:14)
rock.gif

crazy.gif

laugh.gif

Flight 815?

Don't you check out the site Gunny? Find the hidden html code behind the home page yet?
tounge.gif

So, I suddenly see why you like the show...it's owned by the Disney corporation...
wink.gif

I like the show also. Last nights show was again going a little bit deeper instead of explaining more?? But it is interesting. I hope they at least explain all of it at one point instead of leaving it up to you and your imagination. It doesn't make alot of sense to go into Jacks past with his wife/ex wife and his father? His father is dead already so what does that have to do with the island. They already explained a little bit into his past but to go deeper for what reason other than to waste air time? Flying pigs- Thats what I want to see.
lurk.gif

I'll contact the writers and tell 'em "you know, you're missing something...can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm thinking 'flying pigs' might fit in somewhere" LOL

I feel like they keep rehashing a lot of stuff, just from different camera angles and maybe they change their clothing LOL I bet you could sum up the entire show in about 2 hours if they'd just put it all together...
all_coholic.gif

Back