"LOST"

Um, thanks for posting this.
all_coholic.gif

1304578804.jpg

(VaBusa @ Oct. 05 2006,10:30)
(Shanling @ Oct. 05 2006,10:14)
(VaBusa @ Oct. 05 2006,10:00)
(Shanling @ Oct. 05 2006,09:41) This is a TV show?
rock.gif
It's a screwy TV show LOL

Developing some cult following 'cause that's what happens with the stuff we're all "supposed to get" yet really don't, but lie and say we do... *hiccup*

Like "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"  
crazy.gif

laugh.gif
I clicked on the link and it took me to what looked like an "Airline" web site that claimed the company was shutting down because of some flight tragedy? Had me totally confused. I don't watch any network TV other than sports and news.

Note - Real news and sports that is!
The link is probably some cult site that's only going to put you on some wild goose chase to nothing, like the show LOL

You're far too behind to catch up now...you'll have to buy seasons 1 and 2 so you'll be up to speed, or confused...depends on how you look at it
tounge.gif
I have no intention of attempting to catch up. Don't worry...LOL

If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...
Sally

I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.[/Quote]

Found this hidden message for you weirdos.
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Oct. 05 2006,12:02)
If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...
Sally

I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.

Found this hidden message for you weirdos.
laugh.gif
[/Quote]
Gunny thanks you I'm sure LOL
smileyexhibit.gif

Back