Lost my key, losing my marbles!

Glad you found it
thumb_up.gif

Went well @ the locksmith. Costs alot more to have it done there as opposed to home depot but it's nice to have it done right.

As to where it was found. In my girlfriends purse. She figures it had been on the book case and fell into her purse. I never looked the cause why should it be there kinda thing.....and before you ask NO there is no extra mileage on the busa...plus she'd wreck before leaving the garage.

She figures it had been on the book case and fell into her purse. I never looked the cause why should it be there kinda thing.....and before you ask NO there is no extra mileage on the busa...plus she'd wreck before leaving the garage.
Yeah...we didn't wreck it. She was on the back.

I filled it up with gas for you after I disconnected the speedo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad you found the key!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

She probably took it to make sure you got those honey-do's finished before you went riding.........Or maybe another type of "riding" was needed............
beerchug.gif

She figures it had been on the book case and fell into her purse. I never looked the cause why should it be there kinda thing.....and before you ask NO there is no extra mileage on the busa...plus she'd wreck before leaving the garage.
Yeah...we didn't wreck it. She was on the back.

I filled it up with gas for you after I disconnected the speedo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad you found the key!!
Hey thanks for the gas!
woot.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back