lost my key

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone,, well finally it happened. with all the junk in my cargo pants, cell phone, wallet, house key chain( this has about 10 keys, along with a USB memory thingie).. then i keep my motorcycle key separate so not to bang up the key hole area on the bike. ...
any who, i lost my key somewhere on campus..

i got my spare and now want to make an additional.. but was thinking.. there are not that many motorcycles on campus and espcially Suzuki ( i think mine is the only one).. so if someone finds this lost key sees Suzuki imprinted on the key.. will they put two and two together (or do the suzuki car key look identical also)...should i change the ignition switch.?

any suggestions... i have my 5 character key code available.
thanks.
khalid

If your that worried about it, you might want to have the ingnition switch replaced. The ony drawback will be you will have 2 keys for the bike then.. Unless you swap out all the locks on the bike, and that can get expensive!
rock.gif

yep thanks,, so do i go to the local suzuki dealer and request a new spare key..or.
is there a website where you can request a spare key? I have my spare key code..

thanks

Back