Looking to Ride in VA

It's just up the street from Harbor Freight, on Jefferson, baby. LOL

Keep driving past Carmax...Quaker Steak is on the same side of the road.

Thanks Omar. Didn't know exactly where it was, but my brother knows. He's been a couple of times.

I will be home on the 21st...working a 10 hour day, but I could be in NN around 6ish. What time does this start and where? I'm guessing it's in this thread :laugh: Help a blond out :poke: :lol:

Just let me know if you want to go. 6ish sounds good. That'll be around the time we go.

I'll let you know if I do any rides on a weekend. If you want, PM me your #. Where I am going to be staying, I am going to have limited net access. Where do you stay at?

Just let me know if you want to go. 6ish sounds good. That'll be around the time we go.

Yeah, I'm in...drove past it tonight...easy to find. We can meet up somewhere and roll in like a gang :laugh: We could be so bad azz :lol:

Yeah, I'm in...drove past it tonight...easy to find. We can meet up somewhere and roll in like a gang :laugh: We could be so bad azz :lol:

I think I'm down for that, but it depends on how my wife reacts to the idea. Anyone near Fredericksburg, VA that wants to roll down there as well? I don't wanna ride down and back the same day by my lonesome:thumbsup:

I think I'm down for that, but it depends on how my wife reacts to the idea. Anyone near Fredericksburg, VA that wants to roll down there as well? I don't wanna ride down and back the same day by my lonesome:thumbsup:

I'm two hours south east of you. If I could get the time off, I'd roll up early and ride down with you...have to see what I can swing; no promises. Bring the wife!

You are looking at a 3 hour trip down, then another 3 back home...if you take Route 17 down, much of that is easy riding, no lights, little traffic...once you hit Newport News, grid lock :laugh:

Sounds Good Michelle. I think I will have the wife follow us in the truck...Bring my baby girl Gabby with us :) She is 7 months and she will be a rider and a computer geek as well...So I might as well break her in cheerleader:

Yeah, bring the wife and kids. Mine is following in the truck also. I'll talk with my brother tonight and see what's a good place to meet in that area.

I'll let you know if I do any rides on a weekend. If you want, PM me your #. Where I am going to be staying, I am going to have limited net access. Where do you stay at?
yea let me know...i live in solomons island,md right now.i would come down to do a king george/fredericksburg area ride??

We can meet at the Wal Mart across the street from the Neport News airport if you want. We can talk more when the time gets closer to iron out all the details. You have my # so either you can call me or I'll call you. I am going to have limited net access while I am there. I'll probably be on here every couple days or so.

We can meet at the Wal Mart across the street from the Neport News airport if you want. We can talk more when the time gets closer to iron out all the details. You have my # so either you can call me or I'll call you. I am going to have limited net access while I am there. I'll probably be on here every couple days or so.

Sounds great! All epic rides begin at Wal-Mart, right? :laugh: Now, to pray for some cooler weather :please:

Wish I was free that weekend. I have a family reunion on the 18th. I am going to bike night on the 21st at the Quaker Steak in Newport News if any body wants to join. I'll have to get which rd it's on from my brother. Let me know if anybody wants to go and we can all meet up and roll in together.

Let me know if you are up for a ride! Or a meet up at Quaker Steak in Newport News!

Let me know if you are up for a ride! Or a meet up at Quaker Steak in Newport News!

We a planning a meet on the 21st if you would like to join us. So far it looks like myself, my brother, VA Busa(Michelle), and Platinumnj(Gary). As it says above, we're going to be meeting at the Wal Mart on Jefferson so we can all roll in together. Let me know if you can make it.

Meeting at Wally world I can do! It is on my way up from va beach! I just need to leave early to beat tunnel traffic!

Back