looking for tinted headlight cover?

gunn4hyr

Registered
who makes or sells this tinted headlight cover im very interested in one and how does it attach
IMG-20110206-00100.jpg

I agree they look cool, but I would not run with one on the street as it would cut down on the visibility for other drivers.

I had one on my 05 and it looked cool however it requires using velcro to attach and eventually the glue on the velcro looses its sticky. Also, when washing, your rags gets stuck to the tape. Kind of a PITA. If you never ride or clean your bike, then no problem but it really wasn't worth it to me. After a couple of years I gave mine away.

Paint it from the inside. Install a halo while you got it open.
Posted via Mobile Device

i had mine smoked when i got bike painted, it did make it a bit darker at night but i installed hid kit and brightens it all back up

2010-10-11_17_46_21.jpg

actually i want to be able to paint it for the track and remove it for the street but thanks for all the ribbing

And, when you do it, make sure you sign your organ donor card if you'd be so kind.

Chill out man. He has his reasons. No need to continue with the bashing. One was good enough. Relax

X2!! Damn Dude, The Man Already Said he was Wanting it :director: "FOR THE TRACK"!!!:moon:
Gunn, G/L on Finding what your Looking For Bro! Thoughs Tinted Covers Do look Sweet Man, Let Me know How it works out for Ya.....Might Pick one up Myself? :beerchug:

actually i want to be able to paint it for the track and remove it for the street but thanks for all the ribbing

Gunn, we sell them. They only come in Clear for the Busa. As mentioned though, you can easily tint or paint them.

They are $39 for the Gen-II $ $25 for the Gen-I.

PM your email and I'll forward an invoice. Get is shipped right out for ya. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Now that's Fast Service!!! Thank You.
BTW, Are these on your Web Site? I'd like to see a Pic of the One's you Sell? Thanks again :thumbsup:

Brand new. Like 4 days old as far as new product lines go. :laugh:

We need to start another thread for these.

X2!! Damn Dude, The Man Already Said he was Wanting it :director: "FOR THE TRACK"!!!:moon:
Oooops...that was actually posted after my comments...sorry!

BUT, for those using tinted headlight covers on the street...any chance you can leave me your organs? I'm 53 this year and you can never have too many spares at my age!

Back