Looking For Some Feedback

John C

Registered
Need some feedback on Swing Arm Spools and Bar End's that i machine . Made out of 6061 1 1/2 aluminum .

IMG_0848.JPG

The picture is for the bar ends. They still need to be polished. . On the price, I need to find out shipping so it will be combined in one price. Spools with stainless steel bolts picture

IMG_0818.JPG

I'll probably be interested in some bar ends if they pretty cheap. I'm so poor right now I can't even pay attention.

The picture is for the bar ends.  They still need to be polished. .  On the price, I need to find out shipping so it will be combined in one price.  Spools with stainless steel bolts picture
I'M BLIND.....Those look really good.

Keep up the good work

John

Picture bellow of polished Bar End's. Price for the Swing Arm Spools $35.00 and $24.00 for the Bar End's .To you DOOR . Spools are 1 1/2" round 1 3/4" long Bar End's Factory size and 2 " long with stainless stell cap head bolts..
Thanks for the reply

IMG_0854.JPG

Hello Everyone I am new to the board but I have John's bar ends and spools on my 05 busa and I love them. The machine work is better then the ones I have seen in the stores. Also the prices are great for the quality that you are getting.
Ronnie

Are the bar ends as heavy as stock? I've tried some light-weight bar ends and the vibes got worse.

Also, can we get them powdercoated in any colors?

The work looks super!
smile.gif

Yeah id like to have a st if you can powdercoat them.
if not, you can always go buy the powder coating system at sears for like 150 + powder ... then bake in your oven

I really like those spools for the swing arm...how much for a set that isnt polished
rock.gif

Back