Request for some feedback

#cruncherbusa

Registered
A little while ago there was a group buy for the European frame sliders that don't require cutting into the fairing. I was wondering if any of the members that had bought the sliders had a chance to install them and give some feedback on quality, installation time, look etc? Hopefully nobody has used them but if the have, some feedback on how they held up. I tried to find the thread but can't seem to find it.

--

#

These are mine:

I think Moosesbusa has the misfortune of trying his out.

I see StreetnTrack is selling them at a really good price...not sure if they're original Benelux Bike Design or a custom made set?

yes I did. I have my right side fairing off right now for an oil change, exhaust adjustment and PAIR removal. If you'd like pics ... now is a good time
cool.gif
They held up well in my little off roading incident. saved my fairings nicely. Before the arguments commence i will tell you I did not slide down the asphalt so they weren't tested against anything but side impact and fairing protection. The rear quarter of the Busa hit a 4X4 post built mailbox. The front end then sank into the soft sand turning the bars left,ejecting me instantaneously while the bike proceeded to flip once in the air and land on the right side. I did not witness the aerobatics as I was too busy diving into the ditch head first. the action account came from witnesses. The tail section was cracked in 3 places, the right exhaust was bent over and out and was left with 4" of ground clearance about 14" from the right side of the bike, windshield was trashed, upper fairing windshield mounts were cracked off, rear passenger peg snapped off and I got a 2" scratch on the lower left side of the right fairing. I'm happy with them
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132548520 -->

I've been trying to upload the first of 7 or 8 pics for ya but the site seems to be lagged up. Waited 5 minutes and tried again with the same results. PM me your e-mail addy and your connection type ( so I know if I can send all or just a couple ) and I'll send them to ya that way. I'll try posting the pics here tomorrow for others to view later. Perhaps it will help them with a decision later on about the no cut sliders. FYI I have taken the rear sliders off. i went with the Hi Mount HMF's and they didn't look good without the cans right under them. If you're interested let me know. They are used but look new.

Back