looking for leathers for my wife

sweet tea man

Registered
i bought her the joe rocket trixie jacket for christmas, and now we are looking for pants with armor and boots.

for some reason, i'm having a heck of a time finding these. someone point me in the right direction?

Definitely give Newenough.com a try - they always have killer deals! The items descriptions are great too as they have the ladies that work there try stuff on to make sure the size is true - if it isn't they give you an idea of what size will work best.

newenough has had precious little in terms of armoured pants for women for almost the last year.

The mfgs don't seem to have made much for us gals lately, I've been looking for armoured pants for three years now.
I'm just not willing to put down $400 right now on pants.

Try Goldenchild - one of the board sponsors -perhaps no longer? - no matter. He was helping me get real close to a purchase when I busted my knee in October. I really liked the way he dealt with me, and I've seen alot of people here on the board both know him personally and as a customer.

Daniel (503) 663-3278 or pm him on the board username Goldenchild :thumbsup:

I haven't seen much out there, at least at a decent price for women's boots, either.
I've got dancer's feet - high aches and a narrow heel - my sidi's fit like a dream.
She'll probably be okay with men's boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
she too has high arches on her feet. i'm just wanting to get her some pants that if worst case something bad happens while we're out riding, she will be protected. i'm liking the trixie pants, but am looking for boots.

thanks for the links guys! i've been looking over newenough.com trying to find something but to no luck. she has the pink and white trixie jacket and got all hapy when she saw the matching pants a minute ago. haha..........yes, she loves pink.....:sigh:

she too has high arches on her feet. i'm just wanting to get her some pants that if worst case something bad happens while we're out riding, she will be protected. i'm liking the trixie pants, but am looking for boots.

thanks for the links guys! i've been looking over newenough.com trying to find something but to no luck. she has the pink and white trixie jacket and got all hapy when she saw the matching pants a minute ago. haha..........yes, she loves pink.....:sigh:

OH! I assumed you wanted armour! My bad!
So it's all good then! :cheerleader:

Those pants may be available for even cheaper if you look around - I have been seeing the pink ones on a number of sites. Good luck!

Back