Looking For Ecueditor Tuner, Pnw

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
Gen 1, 1397 higher compression, cams, head work, full akro system. currently has a PC3 USB installed, I want to get rid of the power commander and run an ECU tune. I'm interested in setting up a second map for nitrous, but for the time being, I really just want to remove the power commander and have a proper ecu tune. Located in Olympia, WA.

Gen 1, 1397 higher compression,
cams, head work, full akro system .

Currently has a PC3 USB installed .

I want to get rid of the power commander and run an ECU tune .

I'm interested in setting up a second map for nitrous, but for the time being,
I really just want to remove the power commander and have a proper ecu tune .

Located in Olympia, WA .

There are easier ways to spray a Hayabusa ~ just don't do it like these knuckle heads . . .

all can be tuned through ecu, you just need a good dyno tuner. 1st gen doesn't let you switch maps like gen 2. either keep p.c. and get map selector or learn to select yourself through e.c.u. that's what I did.

Not gonna say it's impossible but it's a helluva lot easier to use a FMU.

I had a couple bad experiences with PC's so I went with a Bazzaz instead.

I'm running Nitrous on my Busa as well

Used the ECU editor to remove restrictions and raise Rev limiter

Bazazz to tune both maps

Micro Storm progressive Nitrous unit to disperse shot

Switches mounted in a discreet location. Switch em on it arms the Nitrous, switches Bazazz to Nitrous map, and ready's the progressive controller. Twist throttle hit set RPM and enjoy the ride :race:

Boost by Smith made a nitrous harness for Gen I, triggers the secondary map in ECU, used it on several bikes

OK fellas, still looking for a tuner. I think it's time to actually start accumulating parts for a small shot of nitrous.

Back