Looking for a bike with sidecar

I would love to try, but am at the wrong stage of life for it. If I make it 10 more years, my little one will be grown, and I can do the few bucket list rides that I want to.
A little more risk than I can afford right now, especially with someone else at the controls.
Good ideas and info though, I appreciate
I hear you. Kids change things;)

I've seen @MR X post up some pics of his 2 Ural sidecars , one with his pup sitting in the chair , a real classic , I hope someone can find it , cos I cant . I said it before , but I would love a Rommel Desert replica with pintle mounted MG34 , just to keep the traffic honest .
Back when I was about 18 , I got try out a few laps chairing on a TZ700 windle chassis roadrace sidecar , around Adelaide International Raceway as a passenger (swinger) .... Well , to say it was a huge test of strength , bravery and plain determination (just to hang on ) is a simplified understatement , it was nothing short of hellish . The fellow who owned and rode that beast that day had went on and won the legendary sidecar race at Bathurst , on this very same sidecar , and eventually was crowned Australian Sidecar Champion . Back in the day , S.Evans a huge talent and a well known nutter in my neck of the woods . And although very far from his normal race pace on that day , the feeling of being only a couple of inches from the ground , with very little suspension travel and tremendous braking on Lockheed calipers + wide slick tired mag wheels ... made for forces that tried repeatedly to tear me from the chair on all that tracks corners , a truly terrifying 3 lap experience that you can keep... thanks for coming.....
This is a pic of an example of a Windle chassis TZ motored sidecar , and those brave enough to ride and passenger in such beasts , well I only have the upmost respect for you all .

Back