Lookin\' for a Busa?

G

Yes - top marks for Olathe. Jeff set up my Red 2000 and didn't even leave any bolts out. :) He also made sure the new for 2000 lower fairing bracket was correct. If you live out of state like me there is no sales tax and they didn't charge me any additional fees. It was worth the freezing Dec 900 mile round trip bike ride. If some one is looking for a Busa I would strongly suggesting not waiting past the 2000 model year in case the 2001 European speed limitations are implemented on US models. Busas may become more difficult to obtain once the speed limitations and the 12 tests become more widely known. Our 99' - 00' models may have become much more valuable too.

Anyone out there looking to buy a new 2000? Olathe Suzuki (metro Kansas City) just got 6 more in stock. Just set up a red one today, got to make space for the dyno comming in on Friday :)

Call Wayne Jones 913-782-8787
www.olathesuzuki.com

Just ask Todd about these guys, he has bought two from them!

[This message has been edited by jeffw (edited 16 March 2000).]

JeffW, Can I get the sweet deals like some of the guys get from Olathe (you, hint! hint! hint!). I will be in the market later this summer for one if I don't here anything bigger for 2001.

Back