Lookiing for Busa turbo mechanic

Greg Gillis

Registered
I have a 1999 Hayabusa with one of the first Haun kits.  I did most of the work myself but had Dennis the Motorhead finish it up and dial it in.  My son borrowed the bike and put in a bit too much oil causing it to smoke a bit.  Him and his buddy thought something was wrong so they took off the left fairing (maybe lost some small pieces) and brought it back to me.  That was over a year ago.  I didn't tell him what I figure the problem is because I didn't want him nor his buddy to mess with it.  Now he bought his own bike and I don't have the ambition or time to work on mine.  I tried to reach the Motorhead but he apparently shut down, at least for the Winter.  I would like someone to change the oil and check it out to make sure nothing is wrong.

I also bought the lowering dogbones, swingarm extenders, new chain and sprocket that I would like installed.  I already installed the triple trees that can lower the front.  I have straps but never used them.

I would like to get a shifter but have fallen behind with the technology.  Should I get air or electric or electric over air?  I don't know what is out there.

The Motorhead is in Cleveland so that is not too far for the right mechanic.  Does anyone know a mechanic near Buffalo, NY or Southern Ontario that is familiar with Turbo Hayabusas?? Post and email direct.    
gillis@ecc.edu

dennis is helping out at stedman's in alabama. i dont know how far away Richard at RCC is but that would be my suggestion.

Umm RCC, not really close though. I like the electric over air, I use the pingle, love it!

beerchug.gif

Back