Turbo Help!! Seriously!

Greg Gillis

Registered
This is sad. I have a Hahn Turbo that I have not completed the installation of on my '99 Busa. I did most everything and I am at the point in the directions where I am supposed to connect the vacuum hoses. The sad part is I was at the same point last year.

I am trying to find some help to finish it. I contacted the Motorhead in Cleveland last year and he said I could take it there and he could finish it. I didn't do it. I tried to contact him this year and I have been unable to make contact.

Does anyone know if he is still in business? How to contact him? Does anyone know someone capable in the Western NY/ Buffalo NY/Ontario Canada area that can help or do the work?

I'm getting desparate. I would like to make it to the Friday the 13th meet in Port Dover, Ontario.

Contact me at:
gillis@ecc.edu
716-851-1546 work
716-812-7769 cell
716-692-3422

Any help will be appreciated.

Greg Gillis

Greg, yeah i did that too when i first signed up here and was looking for the 'sh.org' site...  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Figured it out later that 'sh.org' is not literally 'sh.org' but actually ''.... Go there! Good Luck
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090418674 -->

laugh.gif

This is sad.  I have a Hahn Turbo that I have not completed the installation of on my '99 Busa.  I did most everything and I am at the point in the directions where I am supposed to connect the vacuum hoses.  The sad part is I was at the same point last year.

I am trying to find some help to finish it.  I contacted the Motorhead in Cleveland last year and he said I could take it there and he could finish it.  I didn't do it.  I tried to contact him this year and I have been unable to make contact.

Does anyone know if he is still in business?  How to contact him?  Does anyone know someone capable in the Western NY/ Buffalo NY/Ontario Canada area that can help or do the work?

I'm getting desparate.  I would like to make it to the Friday the 13th meet in Port Dover, Ontario.

Contact me at:
gillis@ecc.edu
716-851-1546 work
716-812-7769 cell
716-692-3422

Any help will be appreciated.

Greg Gillis
Also get Hahn on the phone they can walk you through the install.

:blush<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span><ul>
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]<div align="center">[/Quote]
:758oi9ii9iuuoop

yhujyu

]

Back