Look what the wife got!

Gloves are always uncomfortable at first. Then they break-in and they're fine. It's getting through that first phase that's the PITA.

+1. When I first got my gloves (alpinestars sp-2) they were pretty uncomfortable and hurt my hands to wear, but I just gave em some time to break in and a couple days later they were fine.

ive tried, she has gloves but doesnt wear them because they hurt her fingers and shes not as comfortable

That's just silly. no protection...:poke:

No gloves, but a stick-on Mohawk........:lol:

You under age people in Florida need to leave and return when you make 55 plus communites.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I rock the mohawk and what I really like about it is all the idiots in cars SEE you. Makes me feel safer watching them point and stare/laugh.

Tell her to try some dirtbike gloves (can get a pretty nice pair for under $20.00) they're almost like batting gloves, with a little protection. When I first started riding I hated gloves, it felt like I didn't have any feel for the bike. One night it was kinda cold so I took my little brothers mx gloves, I wore them for about a week, then I felt wierd not having gloves. I can't stand no gloves now ??

What is it with chicks on sportbikes, even with full gear, and a helmet they still look HOT !!

Back