Look what the wife got!

BrianKesler

Registered
The wife took off work today, and we went out for a nice little joyride. We ended up at a local bike dealership...we left with a pink mowhawk on her helment

sharron.jpg

Where on earth did the pink Gixxer come from? :D

And find some gloves, pink or not, that work for her. Better that she not have to suffer with severe asphalt slide damage.

--Wag--

Damit, I thought by the thread caption, I was going to see naked pictures! :thumbsup:

what everyone else has said, make her try everypair on at cycle gear untill she finds the ones that will work for her. Otherwise nice bike and mohawk :cheerleader:

Man, thats great!! :thumbsup: +100 on the gloves, she just needs to find some that work for her.

I love a woman on a bike, It just looks so good! I still hold out hope to get my wife riding her own.

Chicks on bikes are awesome. My wife found her gloves at the motorcycle-superstore. Congrats bro!:cheerleader:

I have the same problem with my wife wearing gloves.

Cool Mowhawk BK! :beerchug:

I have the same problem with my wife wearing gloves.

Cool Mowhawk BK! :beerchug:
+1 mowhawk rocks on women!
Seems a bit of short term discomfort breaking in a set of gloves far outweighs the damage done in a fall... (your hands have a LOT of nerve endings too)

Maybe start with an automotive driving glove to start? (better than nothing)

I don't understand the whole mowhawk deal it looks cool I guess, but I see like an absorbent amount of them here in South Florida.

Like the bike....???

NOW THATS HOT BRO :hot: (my wife used too ride a R1 before kids).......... looks like your a lucky man, hey you might find a use for that mohawk in the bed room too :laugh: :blonde: Ahhhhh the gift that keeps on giving.......:rofl:

She looks like an adult to me. If she doesn't want to wear gloves that's her deal. Nice Mohawk man! That's great!

Gloves are always uncomfortable at first. Then they break-in and they're fine. It's getting through that first phase that's the PITA.

Back