The wife made the paper

gsxr996

Registered
we were on a memorial ride yesterday for a fallen rider,and the local paper was there taken pics and the one they used had the wife leading her group on the busa
untitled-1.jpg

sad situation,local high school teacher 27yrs old,really loved by his students,he even won adwards on discovery channel for science.anyway was on his way home,guess he was 1000ft from home,and this idiot in a pickup came flying out of the gas station at a high rate of speed and right out on the road,he didnt have a chance.his skid mark is only about 10ft long.it was all caught on the gas station camera.i hope they throw the book at him.

here is a little video of the ride over 160 bikes
ride R.I.P. Trevor Nason - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
May he RIP and God bless all that road for him. That is so sad. Throwing the book at someone like that just isn't good enough.

sad situation,local high school teacher 27yrs old,really loved by his students,he even won adwards on discovery channel for science.anyway was on his way home,guess he was 1000ft from home,and this idiot in a pickup came flying out of the gas station at a high rate of speed and right out on the road,he didnt have a chance.his skid mark is only about 10ft long.it was all caught on the gas station camera.i hope they throw the book at him.
geez, thats young. how awful! I think I have seen it on video unless im thinkn of a different one. this one involves the same set of circumstances and the rider had no chance. if ur not on a divided LAH u need to really slo ur roll to avoid ppl who are oblivious to anything that isnt directly in front of them.

if my wife rode a busa......lol...ok sorry had a giggle moment there...

Back