Look what I found on E-Bay

Henryace1

Registered
Well guys and gals I was searching E-Bay and came accros this. I had a great laugh. Tell me what you all think...
Click on me!!!

<!--EDIT|henryace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088712386 -->

A little tape and that could give someone a brand new OEM undertail! Well, maybe it would take a little more!
laugh.gif

Poor guy prolly got ripped buyin' that off of someone else and you guys are laughin'?
rock.gif
Hehehehe... it is sort of funny, huh?
biggrin.gif

haha.. i need one of those.. i seem to have cut mine off... damn now you can see the back tire!

just kidding
biggrin.gif

I am thinking.. uhh like what good would that be, other than the fact that the stock turn signals alone are worth more than $9.95

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088718033 -->

It's amazing what some peoples kids will come up with to score some cash.....:laugh:

Hey...MacGyver could use something like this...he could make anything out of it...you guys prejudice against MacGyver or something?!  
laugh.gif

Hey wait a minute guys....you will not believe this...That thing looks like the leftovers from Revlis' Dremel Modification.

At first I was joking....always have to abuse the fastest color on the board. But I took a second look......Revlis has a pic of his dremel modification on a post from months ago.....I got to tell you....the puzzle pieces fit perfectly....I think this belongs to Revlis and he is showing his independence day humor!!!!!

fess up revonator!!!!

I clicked on "view sellers other auctions" and he had some good deals...
1 rear blown tire, $25.75
1 left shoe -buy it now-$12.00
1 air box plastic flap piece-$5

Back