E Bay Question

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
I've been watching an item, when I clicked on it tonight I got a not responding message. Same message for all this sellers stuff. Haven't bought anything from E Bay in a while. He has lots of 100% feedback.

I've been waiting to snipe it, now it's a red flag for me.

Does this mean E Bay is blocking or has pulled these items?

not responding sounds like a browser message. Probably just a network time out. The seller would not have the ability to stop an ebay page from rendering. If he pulled his item you'd get an item not found message.

just guessing though....

That could be te case, or the account has been compromised maybe? I ordered a triple tree and had the same thing happen. Only it happened after my payment had been recieved. I got a message from ebay, after inquiring why my item hadn't shown up, and they told me that the account had been hacked. I still got my triple tree, but it took almost three weeks. Hope that helps out a little bit.

Mani

not responding sounds like a browser message. Probably just a network time out. The seller would not have the ability to stop an ebay page from rendering. If he pulled his item you'd get an item not found message.

just guessing though....

Message is from E Bay and suggests work arounds which don't work. Everyother item I'm watching responds. Browser is not timing out.

Personally, if there are ANY red flags with an ebay seller I forget about the item and go on to the next cause it isn't worth the worry or the potential issues. Now if this is something REALLY REALLY rare then I might make an exception but I haven't come across that situation yet. Like everything else on ebay there is almost always another item out there that is just as good or better so keep on looking and be patient.

Personally, if there are ANY red flags with an ebay seller I forget about the item and go on to the next cause it isn't worth the worry or the potential issues. Now if this is something REALLY REALLY rare then I might make an exception but I haven't come across that situation yet. Like everything else on ebay there is almost always another item out there that is just as good or better so keep on looking and be patient.

yeah it's 4th and 13 bro...punt

Back