Kent your bike is back on E-bay...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
and here it is again reborn on E-bay...

These scubbags never give up on there scams.... Here is the bike you first looked at back in Feb of this year, Again today. Different picture, same funny title, same city, vin number, state, And a Different OWNER...... the nerve of some crooks. Why doesn't E-bay keep track of these bogus titles/bikes?

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118970805 -->

weow..thats a great deal.. i'm gonna snatch that thing up before all you slackers beat me to it!!

weow..thats a great deal.. i'm gonna snatch that thing up before all you slackers beat me to it!!
From what I read it sounds like a scam. Sorry.....why else would he say he wouldn't want him to come see it in person UNTIL he made a deposit. That's total BS.

Consider this.....
Any owner wanting to sell it would say "Sure, it's your time, come on up".....why would he need a deposit JUST to show the bike?? Even if it is NOT a scam, it's waaaaay too suspicious to leave a deposit on it. I can copy a real title on my scanner and use photoshop to edit it into whatever I want.....it's not that hard. HS kids know how to do it.

There are a million of these circulating on Ebay daily, and alot of people who are ignorant of this scam are bein taken for a ride. Never EVER deposit money in someone elses account for a promised deal....EVER. It's just another spinoff of the 4-1-9 scams the Secret Service is warning everyone about as well.

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118926186 -->

When ever anyone sees this kind of stuff on ebay go to the security link and tell them about it!! When I was first looking for a busa I came across many of these, I sent ebay a very long post about it and told them that the busa's on there are part of scammers all the time and that they should do something about it!!!! Maybe if they get 200-300 busa owners flodding there network with complaints they will start to really look at this problem all the time insted of when its brought to the attn!!!! No one needs to lose money to these low lifes.
just my 2 cents???

Sent E-bay a notice before posting this..... Great idea if everyone would just take the time to do it.

Here's what is on E-Bay as of Today notice the vin#.
2003  Suzuki  :  Hayabusa HAYABUSA  
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo Sport/Street Bike, Low Miles  

Year:  2003    Warranty:  No  
Miles:  2439    Engine Size (cc):  1300  
Condition:  Used    Title:  Clear  
Exterior:  Gray    VIN Number:  <span style='color:blue'>JS1GW71A132101967  </span>

Now a picture of the title sent to you FIVE months ago...
Notice the vin#, city, state, etc...

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118971469 -->

post_6_08773_GSX_R_1300___2003.jpg

The biggest single giveaway on the title is the fact that It is showing the supposed miles. If the bike was titled and purchaced new it wouldn't be showing anymore miles than It left the dealership with. (like 10) It also shows that the title originated from an MSO making the bike new with no miles.

I sent this to the sender. I can go this weekend to check the address:

Is this a valid sale? I have seen this bike for sale earlier this year. Is the title clear? Can I stop by and look at the bike before I bid?

I want to know what he says this time.

I'll report it to e-bay also.

fact is that's my bike in the photo's. I sold it last year to someone in las vegas and he's still got it. the seller on ebay used all my photo's from my site. the dyno chart still has my last name on it. My site is down till i contact the hosting company and pay again.

I also sent ebay 4 e-mail about this and didnt get a response. I had the bike on ebay in the fall of 04' as well!

I had threads started on suzukihayabusa.org and superkaos.com just forgot to come here and post them.

i spoke with the "seller" he said he's a personal trading assistant. he owns a ebay store, where you take items to have photo's taken and he sells them for ya. problem is supposedly a guy showed up with this info and asked him to sell it. he could be blowing smoke, but the fact is he never ended the auction. he said if it sold he wouldnt transfer any money to the seller until the buyer had it, or they were going to set up a meeting at his shop for the transfer.

i'm not sure if he was telling the truth or people are getting smarter. at first i thought maybe his identity was stolen.

these people should be castrated!

Marcus
TheBull350

I'm with you, when I spoke with the E-bay rep I told him I couldn't be for sure if the user ID was good or bad, but I knew for sure the bike was a sham! He wasn't going to take any chances and promised to look into it........

auction has ended for this item.....

here is the kicker guys... the when the current max bid is $x.00 and then they lower the reserve to $x.01, they are waiting for you to bump and make the reserve.

eb.JPG

I was looking at the pictures...

Can you put a turbo on with a stock exhaust? If not, he's got pictures of 2 different bikes up there.

I was looking at the pictures...

Can you put a turbo on with a stock exhaust?  If not, he's got pictures of 2 different bikes up there.
the photo's with the stock exhaust was in 03' when i first had the bike. i had never thought anyone would want to make the bike faster than it was. but after i found suzukihayabusa.org and superkaos.com my mind was made up. i ordered a stage one kit from velocity and in the winter of 03' i turbo'd it. so yes, it's the same bike, but at different times.

Back