Long time, first time...

But seriously I would consider hosting as Busa owner cookout for those that would be willing to come.
biggrin.gif
Me and Dave would love to..The airfare would be a killer though..
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

But seriously I would consider hosting as Busa owner cookout for those that would be willing to come.
biggrin.gif
Me and Dave would love to..The airfare would be a killer though..
biggrin.gif
What's ironic is that my wife and I will likely be coming to Ireland later this year. Her brother lives in Dublin.

Dave was so gracious as to offer to pick us up from the airport if needed. Need to shore up accomodations for our trip to Hawaii in Sept. first.

biggrin.gif

Sweet bike--for a minute I thought it was a pic of mine!!! LOL( my favorite color BTW). The grill is awesome! Bet that baby can sure heat the meat!!

well i think we found who gets to cook and the next bash congrats on the bike and the grill is amazing does it come with it's own chef also hahah

Thanks for the pics! Nice Busa, helmet and the hubby would cry if he saw that grill (and the gals too! lol)...all very nice!

Thanks for sharing 'em
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

My B-day surprise...Now that's a FIRE!  Even has a built in cooler that slides in and out, a paper towel drawer with spool, sliding tank tray, motorized spit, side burner, everything.  Maybe I'll host a cookout for regional Busa riders sometime.  My wife and I are always entertaining the masses.
So, what mods are you going to put on that grill first?!

Very nice! You're a lucky man!

--Wag--

So I got this straight........OE says he's gonna host a BQ during Biketoberfest??? YOU DA MAN OE
jump9.gif

I like mine medium rare
biggrin.gif

So I got this straight........OE says he's gonna host a BQ during Biketoberfest???    YOU DA MAN OE  
jump9.gif

I like mine medium rare  
biggrin.gif
Actually, I'm likely going to be in South Bend for the Notre Dame vs. UCLA football game that weekend. Haven't been to a game there in a long time (~15 years) and my dad is trying to arrange a trip with my brother and me.

Notre Dame has a football team?
rock.gif

GO BUCKEYES !!!
smile.gif
It's all good, maybe next time. Good luck on Notre Dame trip, it'll be a great time.

She's a beauty....the bike is not bad either.
tounge.gif

Congrats and enjoy the cooking in the yard and on the street.

OMG THAT BIKE IS GORGEOUS!!! IMACULATE!!! HOLY RUSTED METAL BATMAN!! WWhhhatttt?....welcome, Have the same one, looks great!

Notre Dame has a football team?    
rock.gif

GO BUCKEYES  !!!      
smile.gif
     It's all good, maybe next time.  Good luck on Notre Dame trip, it'll be a great time.
Wow, I haven't checked this thread in a while.

HBR, tOSU had the better team last year, no doubt. ND has taken a beating since the Holtz era (.500 team). It's a new year so have fun playing with the same quality of defense we had last year.

What's it like around here during football season anyhow?
argue.gif
beerchug.gif

Back