How long...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Seriously, it's no worse than the tens of thousands of Victoria's Secret catalogues on everyone's coffee table.

Let me put my helmet on before you slap me upside the head. I'm heading out for lunch...check back shortly.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155055602 -->

Well .....U went from the "egg yolk" avatar to an avatar with big yolks !
laugh.gif

Just sent you a PM...why would you put it up if you know someone's going to smack your hand for it?
rock.gif

...didn't take long for someone to push the envelope. A little while ago we had "clean up" in which suspect avatars were changed by way of RSD. Just because he's stepped down doesn't mean the rules go w/ him.

Thanks for the chuckle though.

Just sent you a PM...why would you put it up if you know someone's going to smack your hand for it?  
rock.gif
Got the PM...replied.

Is it the fact that it is more video like than a still. We have avatars with girl's naked butts, and mini bikini fronts (think we know who), so if it was a still photo?

And I replied...it's because we get complaints; it's not okay to post up so again, why push the envelope?

Is this backlash for RSD's decision to leave? Why even try?

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Guess you've been</span> <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Officially</span> <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>smacked on the hand !</span>

Now go sit in the corner !!
tounge.gif

And I replied...it's because we get complaints; it's not okay to post up so again, why push the envelope?  

Is this backlash for RSD's decision to leave?  Why even try?
No, nothing to do w/ RSD, PM sent...not trying to fight, but you didn't address my question, Michelle.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155056302 -->

Just so we're all clear, since all of the sudden I've got to defend why it's not okay to post up an avatar of a woman rubbing her breasts...

"I try to get with members that we get complaints about; it's always subjective, so if someone's offended by something and they feel compelled to contact a mod or admin, we do what we can to clean things up...in my book, there's no difference, but I don't make the subjective judgement call; I let the board decide and/or let me know there's something out there that's offensive.  If it's very blatant and I know Doug wouldn't want it on here, then I do my best to clean things up.  

In all honesty, I don't see every single avatar, so some slip through the cracks...most that I do see, I PM and I usually get an understanding member on the other end that doesn't mind complying with Doug's rules here..."

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Guess you've been</span> <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Officially</span> <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>smacked on the hand !</span>  

Now go sit in the corner !!  
tounge.gif
I don't smack hands, I'm just doing what I've been asked to do here...
wink.gif

For the record, it has absolutely nothing to do with Andy. Never had a "run-in" with RSD or any other mod on this board.

For the record, it has absolutely nothing to do with Andy. Never had a "run-in" with RSD or any other mod on this board.
[/QUOTE]
Till now!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back