What the he11 is this guy doing on a bike?

Wow. Not much to say here... the guy in the video pretty much covered it! Oooh Sheeeeet!

I hat those bike eating tree's ... cant do nuthin the bike just gets sucked into it like a magnet.
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

What an idiot! I once let my little brother try to take my sportster for a ride.He started to take off like this jacka$$ and as soon as I saw that he was afraid to even take his feet off the ground from dragging them,I ran in front of the bike,stopped him and said: no,no,no....get off!!!

I hat those bike eating tree's ... cant do nuthin the bike just gets sucked into it like a magnet.  
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know, those trees are like black holes, they have their own gravitational pull and just suck motorcycles right in (only 2 wheels).

Thanks for the link assist Big John.

wow.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

turn, turn,turn  i want to but the tree keeps calling me come come come on in to my arms.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147719325 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

What an idiot! I once let my little brother try to take my sportster for a ride.He started to take off like this jacka$$ and as soon as I saw that he was afraid to even take his feet off the ground from dragging them,I ran in front of the bike,stopped him and said: no,no,no....get off!!!
Exacly...this is why unless I know the person very well and that they have recent motorcycle riding experience then I always give a resounding, "No" when they start to ask, "Can I take it for a"..."No."

Questionable riding gear, and I think he was fixating on the tree. You know, where you tell yourself "Don't hit the tree, don't hit the tree, don't hit the tree.......BAM!

Back