I'm going to be a Daddy!

Well, except for all the chewing,barking,and keeping you up half the fuggin night ....
A tired puppy, is a well behaved puppy!
biggrin.gif

I'll be taking him out to run, until he's tired, before his bedtime.
ss011.gif

Cute pup! RSD, you're gonna make me start thinking about my Rotties again. I'll have another one of these days.

I gave my Rott away and then the wife came home with a shitzu or little sh*t. Been thinking about getting another Rott.

Cute pup!  RSD, you're gonna make me start thinking about my Rotties again.  I'll have another one of these days.
one of these days....

how 'bout now.

You cant still be:

you can't still be over there. Update yer sig,and get a dog.

Adopt one,frm yer local animal shelter.

dude....any 1 that can post 13.83 times a day,can walk a dog.

Rottweiller Rescue.

I gave my Rott away and then the wife came home with a shitzu or little sh*t.  Been thinking about getting another Rott.
get another Rottweiller. when it gets big enuff, pour bar-b-q sauce all over the shidzoo or whatever the yappy thing is called.... lemmme guess,the wife named the yappy bidge "Muffin".

well, its about to be one...muffin that is....

just be careful bro....a shidzoo (I laff every time I hear it,see it in print,hear about someone that has one...a shitzoo...yup, a shintsoo...)   sorry.   I wandered.   What a fugged up name.

anyway,just be carefull....

a ShidZoo could kill a Rottweiller.

It Could get caught in his throat.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "shintzoo....sorry,I'm still laffin"|1137210613 -->

Hey RSD! Quit thread jacking!
tounge.gif

Nice puppies. I also like Rotts, but I've wanted to get another Springer since I lost my first one several years ago!
biggrin.gif

rubbersidedown - I put my rottie down 2 years ago - had cancer - hardest day of my life, could never bring myself to get another rottie, as he was a once in a lifetime dog. Got me a GSD now, he's great now but the first 18 months of the puppy thing, I have very few things in the house that doesnt have GSD teeth marks all over it.

Congrats TruWrecks - I thought it was a guinepig at first
tounge.gif
- Cute little bugger
wink.gif

Back