Long Time Fan, First Time (Busa) Owner...

Congrats on the awesome purchase. Blue/Silver is a classic combo for the 'busa. She's a beauty!!!

Welcome to the .oRg, brother!

Congrats on the awesome purchase. Blue/Silver is a classic combo for the 'busa. She's a beauty!!!

Welcome to the .oRg, brother!

Thanks Scar! The little lady and I went for a 1st cruise on the 'busa in the twisties over the weekend and had an amazing time - that grab rail for the passenger sure comes in handy!

:welcome: to the oRg., great pix. Unfortunately you bought the slowest color. :laugh:

I guess you are right about that red and silver is the fastest color.:laugh:

:welcome:

Busa-9.jpg

::11 That 14 is off the chain! I see you removed the underwater gills on the side which was the only peace of plastic I didn't like on them, when shopping for a bike those factory side covers made me cringe an walk away. Do you have the Angel eyes on the 14 if you do a front night or dim light shot be nice:whistle:
And fortunately you bought the fastest color:rofl:

Attachments

• Busa3.bmp
    182.3 KB · Views: 102
::11 That 14 is off the chain! I see you removed the underwater gills on the side which was the only peace of plastic I didn't like on them, when shopping for a bike those factory side covers made me cringe an walk away. Do you have the Angel eyes on the 14 if you do a front night or dim light shot be nice:whistle:
And fortunately you bought the fastest color:rofl:

Thanks for the kudos on the 14, bro. I see you're in Miami - ever been to Melbourne, FL? I grew up there. And I love your bike (of course)!!! What a great color! Anyway, no Angel Eyes on the Kawi - although that would look sick. The Foreman grills (aka - underwater gills) were replaced with one piece fairings with the smooth finish from Catalyst Composites (They have lots of 'Busa goodies too)
Regarding my 'Busa, I keep wanting to mod it, yet I'm tempted also to just leave it alone - I find this bike beautiful just the way it is. I did order a double bubble though - just because I'd like to see the gages while riding....lol.

Back