Long Nose Porsche 911 In The Barn!

what do you all think about this, the new 2010 4 door porche

panamera__23_optb.jpg

I worked for a performance shop in redmond where they restored a 356 and dumped about 60k into the car... the car isnt worth that much... my guess is that its worth maybe 20k (but thats depending on the condition and if someone wants to restore it)

tait356-02.jpg

tait356-05.jpg

what do you all think about this, the new 2010 4 door porche

I think it's hideous and foul right to it's core. The idea itself? Splendid, but this design, one of the ugliest clunkiest designs Porsche has ever penned. Just bad, all around bad.

I'm reminded of that line from Bad Santa... "Every single thing about you is Ugly"...

what do you all think about this, the new 2010 4 door Porsche

I wasn't sure when I first saw it, but I think it is kind of growing on me in a strange way. No one liked the Suzuki Hayabusa when it first came out - some still do not. Ugly to one is beauty to another.

The two door and soft top versions of the Panamera are already in the works. The reviews are over the top and it is hitting right at the heart of the M5 salon type class of cars.

Additionally, for 2011, Porsche is moving the 911's serial number ahead making them code 998's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I worked for a performance shop in redmond where they restored a 356 and dumped about 60k into the car... the car isnt worth that much... my guess is that its worth maybe 20k (but thats depending on the condition and if someone wants to restore it)

Speedware,, I buy my Piloti's off of them. :thumbsup:

I could see that 60k if they shoe-horned a flat six in there!

Back