Long Island guys

The whole front cowl was on the ground and ripped out of the wire harness and you can't hardly tell it can you .

A very ingenious use of cargo netting.

DSCF0768.JPG

whats going on li guys lets get one in before the end of the year i think we went to bear mountain last year around this time lets do it again . I think we should take a trip into pa maybe pocconos I was up there this weekend theres a great road i was on called 315 it might be worth the trip

Riders....Want to join as on a ride to the POCONO MOUNTAINS on Saturday 30 2008 before the summer is over,Weather permitting.If you are interested please reply so we can pland meeting points.Riders out east @ Hess gas station Exit 63 L.I.E 6:45-7:00am (sharp) 516-317-9491 dave/cell

Description:

Something for everyone! Rafting, Biking, Hiking, Kayaking, Shopping, Antiquing, Historic Tours, Museums, Train Rides, Mansions, Restaurants, Galleries, Concerts and Lodging. Great Poconos day-trip. Easy weekend getaway... 2 1/2 hours from NYC and 1 1/2 hours from Philadelphia to our historic Victorian village, amazing scenery and many adventures. Come visit 'the Switzerland of America.' http://www.jimthorpe.org/

Directions:

NORTH JERSEY & NYC AREA : Take route 80 West into PA. Get off at the Blakeslee exit #284 (formerly 43). Make a left onto 115 South. Go approximately 3-4 miles and turn right onto 903 south. Continue on 903 for approximately 18 miles into Jim Thorpe. Go across the bridge at first light make a left turn. This will bring you to the Historic District of Jim Thorpe.

PHILADELPHIA & SOUTH JERSEY: Take route 76 west to route 476 north. Follow 476 north (it becomes the Northeast extension of the PA turnpike). Stay on route 476 for approximately one hour. Get off at the Mahoning Valley exit. This is exit number 74 (formerly 34). From there take route 209 south (Approximately 6 miles) into Jim Thorpe.

Last edited:
nice dave Ill be the first to say im in !! lets pass the word .. Ill be leaving from staten island anyone from the staten island/brooklyn area want to contact me to meet up with the group from LI call my cel 917-583-7326 Matt

Where is IKE I lost your number give me a ring

Haya! Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Today's extreemachine's 1 year anniversary since we lost him. (my brother) It was touch and go for my parents and I today. We had our moments. I do not know where that year went! We still miss him like the very 1st day. I took his 2 sons professional go karting at Nassau Coliseum (NY) They had a blast. The requirements were to wear full face helmuts (which they had from biking), flame retardent jkts., long pants, and shoes. The cars went upto 70 mph!! Hope things went well this summer for people! I see there have been some changes (g00d) with the website to get used to:)

YOU'RE `IN OUR THOUGHTS`

??? looks like our ride died going to be bad weather anyway maybe next weekend ?

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS RIDE,PLS REPLY

Hard Knocks Motorcycle Entertainment & Everything But The Bike
Presents
CLUTCH CONTROL 2008:Reloaded
Saturday, September 20th, 2008
9 AM - 4 PM
Wachovia Complex, 3601 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

FEATURING:

JASON BRITTON’S TEAM NO LIMIT – Performers and Celebrity Judges
JESSICA MAINE – Performer and Celebrity Judge
STUNT COMPETITION with three events:
FEMALE STUNT COMPETITION with awards and
prizes! $2000/$1500/$1000 PAYOUTS FOR FIRST, SECOND and THIRD PLACES
MALE STUNT COMPETITION with awards and prizes!$2000/$1500/$1000 PAYOUTS FOR FIRST, SECOND and THIRD PLACES
SPUN IN 60 SECONDS! (Most Circle Wheelies in One Minute)
CUSTOM BIKE SHOW with awards and prizes
POPULAR VENDORS AND PERSONALITIES from the national Sportbike and Entertainment Industry: "CLUTCH CONTROL 2008: Reloaded" Tickets

havent heard anything on the ride for tomorrow if we are still going down to philly give me a call in the morning when you guys are leavin long island ill get ready and meet you on the staten island expy by the bridge like last time 917 583 7326

:laugh:

Hey Matt, It's still on but David can't make it tomorrow, his wife had an auto accident tonight, she is OK, I think the car may be total. We have to meet a few guys at the Holland tunnel, it will be easier if you can meet us on the NJ turnpike at the gas stop just before exit 11, we should be there between 8 & 8:30. I will be leaving at 6:30am but have to make stops on the LIE.
I will call you around 7:30 My cell # is 631 433 2265.

Back