LOL - Some lunatic in Greece

That was okay. The Ghost Rider videos are just plain sick. He's doing over 200 km/h through city traffic going in between cars doing stunts. Most of his videos even show him running from cops and such. No one still doesn't know who he is to this day.

Ghost Rider knows how to ride. This guy just seems to have a death wish.
wow.gif

That was okay.  The Ghost Rider videos are just plain sick.  He's doing over 200 km/h through city traffic going in between cars doing stunts.  Most of his videos even show him running from cops and such.  No one still doesn't know who he is to this day.
Ghostrider did unveil himself.

There were links on this site a while back.

The video was just flat out SICK!!! (My Son says that means wild, great, fantastic)...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ghost Rider knows how to ride.  This guy just seems to have a death wish.
wow.gif
I don't know about Ghost rider at all, but I agree, this guy is a friggin idiot lookin to get killed or his ass pounded. That's just driving like a complete azzhole. Sooner or later he's going to get killed driving like that....it wouldn't surprise me.

The funny part about this video imho is the size of the bike. It fits in some unbelievable narrow spaces... The guy doesn't stop for anything...

The Ghostrider is another story... Awesome bike, great power, some kind of death wish (or maybe not...). He is one of the most skilled drivers I've ever seen...

The Black Prince in Paris seems to be between the two. Crazy as the delivery guy in Greece and skilled (?) like a pro.

I'd like to see the guy carry a football!

Back