Lock your doors and keep the pets inside

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
Not that I won't miss her but I am alone for 2 weeks, and don't have a clue what to do with my time. She is in Madison, WI for a 2 week school and I could not go with her.

So it is too damn hot to ride so I might have to take up basket weaving unless you all can help me with some fun ideas. legal ones of course
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

You wife is gone for 2 weeks and you can't find anything to do?
rock.gif
I'm a pretty simple guy and my wife and I do everything together Including riding. She has her own bike so without her I don't know what to do with myself. LOL just kididng.

As long as the weather cooperates I will be doing some riding while she is gone, I need to get out of the ATV and do some riding for exercise, plus I need to get in tune with the bike for a race in Oct. Here's a pic of my exercise machine.

DSC021711_BHQ.JPG

TWO WHOLE WEEKS! Wow, what would I do?! I know the house would stay clean LOL

my wifes dreading coming home to a filthy house. I guess I will have to surpise here with a clean one.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

That's no joke, I can make a mess in a hurry so I better keep on top of it while she is gone. thanks for the idea, now I do have something to do.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just here to help
laugh.gif
When you're done there, I've got some things I need cleaned up at my house too
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't want you to get bored...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I didn't know she was so Dangerous? Why are you letting her outta sight if we need a warning?
laugh.gif

Grab KS and Head up To aspen for a couple of beers and a Ride Over Independance pass!!!!

My girlfriend really appreciates little projects like building a cat tower, fixing something, or painting a room.

Its my way of thanking her.

wait this isnt whipped anonymous!!!!!
laugh.gif

My girlfriend really appreciates little projects like building a cat tower, fixing something, or painting a room.

Its my way of thanking her.

wait this isnt whipped anonymous!!!!!
laugh.gif
Funny you should mention that. I built a Kick butt scratching post not to long ago, and I am currently working on the Kitty Tower V2.0...
smile.gif

You wife is gone for 2 weeks and you can't find anything to do?
rock.gif
I'm a pretty simple guy and my wife and I do everything together Including riding. She has her own bike so without her I don't know what to do with myself. LOL just kididng.

As long as the weather cooperates I will be doing some riding while she is gone, I need to get out of the ATV and do some riding for exercise, plus I need to get in tune with the bike for a race in Oct. Here's a pic of my exercise machine.
Oh You aren't kidding. I'v enever had a machine wear me down as fast as a quad running through some tight trails in the mountains...

Man do those things wear you down.

I just finished draft 1.0 yesterday!!

Send me pics of your accomplishment!!

My fish suddenly stopped swimming... Old joke. do something nice for her to let her know you appreciate her... When my wife leaves on a trip I always spend the last day hiding evidence and trying to clean my house like it was a crime scene.:D

Back