Local LEO shot twice today.

guns.gif
media

super.gif
PM -->
Busa Jules @ Apr. 17 2008 said:
1379708[/ATTACH] PM]
I see the criminals in training here at High School.... they tell me all the time about how they are gonna shoot my dogs, break into my house and steal my bike.... sometimes I don't think they are kidding
Jules, you need to call Tom Berenger:

517419AJXCL._AA280_.jpg

Seriously...if some little punk kid said that to me, I'd break his legs.

super.gif

I don't mean to
hijack.gif
but as most here know I'm a police officer and explosives K-9 handeler. I have been in law enfocement for 20 years and have been shot twice in the line of duty. Last week while responding to a bank robbery a good friend of mine got into persuit with the bank robber as he was leaving the bank. Once they were out in a rual area the robber locked up his breaks and the officer hit his car from behind disabeling both vehicles. The bank robber exited his vehicle and opened fire on the officer with a .22 rifle. the officer was pined in the patrol car because of the impact. The officer was shot onece in the leg and he returned fire killing the bank robber, a 21 year old punk. The officer, as we most do now, not only carries a side arm but also an m4 assault rifle. At the time it was quicker to grab the m4 which was sitting next to him and he put three in the bank robbers chest.

Now the officer is being critisized of the excessive force they say he should have used the our issued Glock .40. The media is also portaing the robber as great kid that just sliped up. Mean while the officer is not only dealing with haveing taken a human life but his 13 year old daughter is scared to go back to school because of retaliation. Alot of time the media dosen't think of the other victims that are involved here like family.

Sorry for the rant!
cursin.gif
OhmyGod-

"Excuse me Mr. Perp, could you please tell me what caliber weapon that is? Is it bolt or semiauto? I gotta make sure I grab the politically correct weapon before I try to prevent you from killing me..."

Gimme a break- grease that pathetic bag of wombat vomit and call it good...

Back