Little solo New years day run on the bird .

There are parts of Texas that are fun to ride , but they are 200 miles away . My lines are simple stay in my lane . What is hard to see since youtube knocked down the video quality is the sand / dirt in many corners on power plant rd .
Much of my Youtube account is work related that gets deleted once viewed by supervisor. Makes life easy to show an issue at a location . A few issues I'm not happy with is my timing on shifts . Almost never bounce the limiter , and did not expect in a wheelie standing op on 2nd gear for it to start . Usually with bags on it comes up , and I hold it awhile ( 1/4 mile at most ) roll off to set it down . I saw the shift light every time , and have it come on early . Next time a run like any of these happen i'll be removing the tour screen . Tucked in my sight was not to a acceptable lvl so kept eyes just above screen . Wind at those speeds was a neck work out :)
I may do a track day in the spring on RJ , but its been 9 years since my license expired , and doubt they will let me ride in Group 3 without a day of riding with novice riders with no passing in corners .

Enjoyed thje videos. Personaly I would be concerned posting similar, it puts the proof out there and on record forever.

Over here in South Australia , riders have been done through footage on recognized roads , all posted on facebook . Very recently , two dumbass posted up on facebook some crazy speed footage taken on the same roads I ride , and now extra pigs are out on those roads for the currant ride season . Not quite the same as posting here of course , I'd still err on caution though .

I got a wasp camera in a bulk purchase for some dirt bike gear. Not to bad quality for cheap. I got gaerne boots, helmet, pants, shirt, knee guards, and new wasp camera for $180. Have better videos I deleted.

Wow Thanks Matt, It looks like I can grab one of those Wasp cams for much cheaper than a Go-Pro. I am not looking for professional movie quality videos just want to do some sharing on the oRg, I will definitely be considering one of these. Thank you again!!

Back