Listening to music while riding?

I agree w iceman...I mean....what's life without a little background music?...the busa moves my soul but the music stirs my spirit...like...oh say...Cake's "Going The Distance"
biggrin.gif

The music helps me concentrate on riding a little better.  Especially classical music.  My riding is much smoother with my Well-Tempered Clavier going in the background!

--Wag--
+10 Points for a JS Bach reference!!!!

Work Bartok or Shostakovich into a thread and I will do thy bidding forever, master.

<!--EDIT|PacerX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141908930 -->

Guess that's why you're called Rhythm !
wink.gif
Dayum .....you got more shid on the Busa than I got in my cage . Nice !!

Gotta have the tunes. It seems to heighten my sense of alertness visually. I keep an eye on everything around me and don't rely so much on hearing. Be sure you don't learn the same lesson I did the hard way. Cruizin along through town about 35mph bumpin some DMX when all of a sudden I have to get over immediately to allow emegency vehicles through that are coming from somewhere. I cut across 2 lanes to get to the right and start lookin everywhere for the emergency vehicles but I can't see them when I suddenly realize it wasn't an emergency vehicle after all it was X comin to get me!
laugh.gif

NOTE TO SELF:"remove all songs with sirens" or look like an idiot!
wow.gif

laugh.gif
Good one Wizr !

I use a mp3 also , mainly on the back country roads .

Gotta have the tunes.  It seems to heighten my sense of alertness visually.  I keep an eye on everything around me and don't rely so much on hearing.  Be sure you don't learn the same lesson I did the hard way.  Cruizin along through town about 35mph bumpin some DMX when all of a sudden I have to get over immediately to allow emegency vehicles through that are coming from somewhere.  I cut across 2 lanes to get to the right and start lookin everywhere for the emergency vehicles but I can't see them when I suddenly realize it wasn't an emergency vehicle after all it was X comin to get me!
laugh.gif

wow.gif
HaHaHa, I've never pulled over but I did look around frantically one time!

Gotta have the tunes.  It seems to heighten my sense of alertness visually.  I keep an eye on everything around me and don't rely so much on hearing.  Be sure you don't learn the same lesson I did the hard way.  Cruizin along through town about 35mph bumpin some DMX when all of a sudden I have to get over immediately to allow emegency vehicles through that are coming from somewhere.  I cut across 2 lanes to get to the right and start lookin everywhere for the emergency vehicles but I can't see them when I suddenly realize it wasn't an emergency vehicle after all it was X comin to get me!
laugh.gif

wow.gif
HaHaHa, I've never pulled over but I did look around frantically one time!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rhythm--dayum! What a bomb stereo ... and I dig that cell phone holder! Nice lookin scoot, too.
cool.gif
PS Is it "Rhythm" (like the avatar says) or "Rhythym" (like your logo says)?

Personally, I wouldn't ride with music. To much of a distraction.

If you find what you're looking for Tervlover just be carefull. To many people in cars who don't look out for us riders out there. There are to many things that can go wrong on a bike even with total concentration.

So,I guess you wouldn't approve of my 500 watt Busa sound system setup.  
tounge.gif

Slide1.jpg

654.jpg
Rhythm

I know they say piming ant easy, but you sure make it look easy.. that is one sweet set up. keep up the good work on that sweet ride..

Good 'un BV...

Better watch out Ty..That's a big lump of a lad..
biggrin.gif

Tervlover
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone I met briefly had a thumb switch which allowed the rider to turn off his MP3 player at the click of a button.  I haven't been able to find anything similar to that.  Does anyone have information or advice for riding with music?  

Since I jack'd the hell out of the manz thread, I'll repost his question.  Sorry, Tervlover ![/QUOTE]
That man is a woman.

Quick
rock.gif
? do you really ride the bike or just look at it? looks too pretty to ride.

Oh and the big lump is my father.

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141970112 -->

Hey guess what, I aint telln.  
tounge.gif

Seriouly, Playa, I had to enlarge my trunk compartment. Basically I redesign the undertail to hold everything.  Theres only a few here that have seen and heard  Medusa get her boogy on.
I would like to be included in that elite group.
biggrin.gif

When I get a Busa you're going to have to show me how you did it, so I can make my own.
jump9.gif

Back