Limey checking in

bladebusa

Registered
Hi everybody

My name's Adz and i'm a new Busa owner from the UK, (England). There doesn't seem to be much Hayabusa expertise in the UK as people tend to ride smaller sportsbikes so I thought i'd "join up". I also own an Urban Tiger Fireblade which i've had 7 years. I've already added a 6000K HID kit to the 'busa and it's an awesome mod. I've covered 2000miles in the last 3 weeks and i'm loving it.i thought the Blade was fast but shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt!

Also while i'm here I thought i'd mention my clutch seems to slip when I nail it in top (full throttle) Then she takes off like a banshee. I think it's because it's running fully synthetic oil and have been told this could be my problem as she's only done 19K.

My babies

My 94 Fireblade

My 99 Busa

Regards Adz

awesome pictures. Welcome aboard.
cool.gif

Hi, welcome to the board.

I'm an ex-Brit myself, so let me know if you need help translating!
smile.gif

Welcome! I have a friend living in Cambridge. I run Amsoil full synth m/c specific oil in all my bikes with wet clutches and have no slippage whatsoever. One has 80K, one, 50K and my new LE just over 7K.

Nice fireblade, here's my old 1997 900RR- God I loved that bike. You should post up pics of eurobusa's with the different paint schemes we don't get here in the states.

900_2.JPG

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the .Org !!!</span>

Welcome bro... I sure do miss The Kingdom. I lived next to RAF Molesworth for a few years... awesome twisties, fantastic well kept roads. Have a pint for me.
cool.gif

Welcome to the Site
beerchug.gif

Got a Brit Col Buddie who rides a Fireblade along with his Buell ! Nice Bike - The Fireblade that is
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board mate
biggrin.gif

Working in Berlin, but my Busa is in Bristol, still get to ride her on weekends
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back