Life update!

busastalker05

Registered
Hey org,

I know that it has been a while since i posted here. As most of you know i lost my dad in april. Never knew how much he truly meant to me nor how much of an impact he had on my life. Grieving and coping has not been easy, and i started EMDR therapy(Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) 2 weeks ago. so far so good, I was actually able to walk out of the last session and who knew that the sun shines and birds chirp! One of the harder things is that mom is having to sell his moto guzzi V7 to make ends meat. The pain is slowly getting better, but the urge to call him, or go see him is always there! I encourage everyone here to take a moment when reading this and call, email, text your dad and tell him you love him!!!!

Some positive news is onJune 9th i married the love of my life! It was a bitter sweet day due to the fact that dad was supposed to do it. Even tho it was only 6 weeks after he past we still went forward with the wedding. It was worth it!!! here are some pics.Some of you may remember my big brother joe from the bash. The table is a memorial table for my mother who died from cancer when i was four and my dad, which some may remember from the bash as well!

We had our honey moon in Costa Rica! which was fanfreakingtastic!!!!!! We stayed in Arenal then in the Papagayo Gulf!
Life is slowly getting better and better, well minus one fact. 2 weeks before i we married i flipped the BUSA! I had riddin over 100 miles that day heading home on one of my favorite roads. I went up it and decided to go down and back one more, well i never made it down. My brain quit working for a split second, just long enough that when i came out of the corner i realized i was going to wreck. I hit the front brake hard and locked up the rear and drifted of the road where i flew 20ft past bike as it did a single flip and landed on the tail. believe it or not there isnt much damage, i filmed it with my go pro Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More, if you cant view it send me a friend request! Lucked out with only needing new paint, front fender and taillight and new battery and mirrors, lol !!!!

It is good to be back on here, hopefully by the end of the year ill have the bike back a beautiful again!!!!

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0387_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

Laura&Jon Wedding-0477.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

DSCN0452.jpg

DSCN0562.jpg

DSCN0439.jpg

DSCN0440.jpg

First, congrats on the union. Sorry about your dad. Hang in there. Get the bike fixed when you can.

Hey Jon,

Glad you and Laura are getting along well and yell at me sometime and we'll grab some dinner or work on the bikes or something. Last time I saw your Dad was the toy run in Henderson County, and he was working his butt off and loving it. We'll continue praying for your family.

Dk

Congrats brother, she is a beauty. Best of luck on the bike, and I hope you have better days ahead :thumbsup:

Very nice. The black and white pics are timeless. Your new bride may not like you crashing much :thumbsup:

Awww, congrats on the marriage!! She's beautiful! I'm sure it was bittersweet to have such a great event going on in your life, and not have Mom and Dad there, but you know they're always in your heart...

Glad you gave us an update and love the pics! :thumbsup:

thanks guys! its been one heck of a ride thats for sure, im gonna take my time on the bike, im in no rush! and having to call the bride to be two weeks before you get married and telling her you put the bike in the ditch, but im ok was probably the scariest phone call ive had to make:please:

Know that had to be a tough day for you, but congratulations! Sorry about the loss of your father, but I'm sure he's looking down and wishing you the best.

Ya put music to your crash vid?:rofl:

Congrats on everything, except the crash, dont do that anymore. Seems like things are goin pretty well for ya brother, keep it up:thumbsup:

Back