Life got ya down?

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Then GM has the thing for YOU. Yes, YOU could be the chick magnet of your town! Why drive a boring, crappy car when you could be crusing the streets in this?!!!

Warning, those with the faint of heart shouldn't feast there eyes on such manliness. Don't say i didn't warn you. In no time you'll have every crack ho, err, ladies of the night crawling all over you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....6862163

Ben, don't bid on this car.
poke.gif

laugh.gif

But...But... I got problems with tha ladies... Why not? Oh, nevermind, I see why you said I shouldn't buy it.

It's too small for me.
beerchug.gif

Bummer. I thought this was going to be serious. I do in fact have problems w/ the ladies.... but I think that's got something to do with my looks! HaHa!

Glad the work-site filter blocks Ebay. Don't know if I'd wanna see it!

can we get a big ole WTFO?

holy shid that thing is fugly... and 15k for lawn art... geeze even if I was loaded, I can think of at least 1000 other things to use for lawn art... hell you can hire actors to pose for 15k
laugh.gif

I'm all for freedom of expression, art creativity etc... but what possess someone to put SO MUCH EFFORT into something like this? Sure he or she showed a preliminary design concept to a friend or two who HAD to go, "Yeah... that is the coolest thing ever... when you are drunk!" They could have at LEAST mimiced something that IS cartoony, like the speed racer car or ANYTHING other than whatever that is. Now, if it hits 200 MPH that would be different

Atleast make the wheel arches round. That's the biggest irritating feature of this thing to me.

that is the best video i`ve seen to date...

"Civic Culture" is one of the reasons I will never buy one.

i think i jsut threw up a lil bit in the back of my mouth.......
wow.gif

Back